Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again

A person was standing in the middle of a blood-trained meadow full of corpses. There was only silence. They can't believe what they've done looking at each corpse scattered around the place with holes poking through their thick armor. their head, their chest, everything without any resistance. No screams whatsoever... An instant death...

That person knew some of these Knights were just following orders from their greedy higher up. The person knew some of these knights took this job to feed their families and some just took it because there was no other choice... Despite what the person has done he can't feel any sense of remorse. Not even a bit of qualm or regret.

"Maybe it's been a long time since I lost my humanity"

Rimuru Tempest walked up to a tent that was being guarded by two men wearing armor. Even if you can call the two frightened-looking men worthy of being called a guard... They've lost their will to fight after looking at the massacre that unfolds before them in the blink of an eye, without even speaking any words, Rimuru effortlessly killed both guards with the ray of sunlight that penetrated them on their heads and chest.

The two drops dead on the spot...

"Now... Time to settle our little business"

「Tempest」

Crowds gathered near the Tempest's plaza where two heavy and dense magicules kept being released by none other than the priestess of Tempest and the supposed mastermind behind this genocide. The bright pink and purple lights collide against each other continuously without any hint of stopping soon. It's all simply for a person's selfish desire to bring back the dead.

The Princess of Tempest, stood there in awe to see the scene ahead of her.

Lylas Tempest】

The Figure of Shuna and Myuran was the only thing I saw behind those light curtains.

Walking with the small little goblina in my hand while watching the scene with everyone around. Let's just hope whatever Mom's doing will worked out just fine. Is it even possible to resurrect the dead? Who knows?

As a reincarnated person, I've grown accustomed to this world to the point my memories started getting hazy. I almost cannot recall any single moment of my past life before. It's like those never happened but yet at the same time, I know really well those moments exist.

"A-Ahem... Not to be rude or anything... But, is something bothering you... Princess?"

A voice? But where did it come from? I looked around but where is this voice? Closed my eyes again for a few seconds and there I found myself standing inside this space... Again...

This familiar void...

Turning on my back, I was greeted by the sigh of a gigantic dragon and a bulky man with flaming hair. Was that Ifrit's voice? Walking closer to them, uncle veldora snapped his finger and a cushion poofed out from thin air.

I proceed to sit down. There was only silence for a moment, but if it wasn't for Ifrit kindly asking the question again. Guess he was really that worried huh? Uncle Veldora was also concerned as far as I can see, but he choose to stay silent for some reason.