Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world academy

New Day, New Stuff, New Experience and...

School...

Yep, thats me. Lylas Tempest, currently sitting on the bed in the morning, and keep thinking "Why am i here again?"
I can't stop thinking about it.

Why do i need to go to school anyway? This is not fun!

*Knock*

*knock*

*knock*

I opened the door and behind the door. There she is, my mom, standing there while giving me my uniform.

"This is your Uniform Lylas"

"Huhh, thanks mom" i said in low voice

"Whats the matter?" She asked me

"Do i really have to?"

"Of course you have to wear it"

"No, i mean School"

She just sighed and smiled.

"You see... Yes... You have too"

"But why?"

"Why?"

I nodded

"Well... Its because i have to stop your stalking behavior, you need some new friends, kids your age, and also the fact that i'm forced to wear these skirts inside this box in order for you to enter this school"

"That was quite an explanation..."

"Now enough talking, and woke everbody up, its almost breakfast time"

I nodded, closed the door and waking up both Alice and Chloe. First i goes to chloe, i opened her Blanket and saw her hugging her book.

Seriously, she really love that book?

I tried poking her cheeks. No respond

Shaking her body? Still No respond

Tickling her? I got smashed by her books instead. Ow, if i didn't have {Pain Nullification} there, i don't think i'll stay conciouss. I mean, look at the Cover Size, its Thick!!

I tried looking for something in the room... Only to see Chloe find wakes up on herself...

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me"

"Morning Lylas" she greeted me

"Morning..." I greeted her back

And now, its time for Alice. I tried poking her and i got no respond, and as im thinking what to do next, i felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I thought it was Chloe, but i was wrong...

It was a... Teddybear?

"Huh?"

The Teddybear gave something to me and pointing its hand at Alice.

"so i have to use it?"

It just nods. Meanwhile Chloe just watched and waiting for us.

I tried using the stick the bear gave to me, and upon contact It shocks Alice.

"WAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAWA" she screamed while waking up

"Huhh, oh morning everyone!!"

Wait... Did she already get used to this? Damn she's though.

[IN THE CLASS]

"And that's why Magicule control is important to hold your magic" Mom explains to all of us about Magicule Control. Perhaps i can learn how to keep my {Black Flame} lit up longer on my sword.