Chapter 34: Cloud 9

Amber

I finished unpacking everything for my room and the kitchen and to be honest it felt really good to finally get my own space.

I really am going to love it here and so thankful that I made it this far. Now all I need to do is get Kamen back and this is definitely gonna get me a step closer.

I looked at the time and realized it was 8:30pm. Since I've been working all day, I decided to order some food and take a shower in the meantime.

I walked into my nice clean and finished bathroom and smiled at my self in the mirror before grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. I then turned the shower on and stripped out my clothes.

I hoped in letting the warm water drench my body. I washed up a few times making sure I was nice and clean, then finally got out. I looked at the time and panicked forgetting all about the food that I ordered earlier. So I dried off real fast and threw on my silk robe before leaving the bathroom.

I stopped in my tracks seeing August sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at his phone.

He looked up at me placing his phone down "Hey baybeh"

I walked over to him and pecked his lips once. "Hey boo"

"Your food on the table in the kitchen"

I immediately got excited remembering how hungry I was "thank you bae"

I walked away feeling a slight breeze on my backside knowing it was august lifting up my robe. I swatted at his hand turning around and seeing him smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out the room making my way into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and open the box seeing three slices of pizza already missing.

I laughed to myself a little knowing August had no problem helping himself. Then I took two slices out and placed them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Once it was done I took it out and leaned against the counter, blew on my pizza before I took a bite.

"Mmm"

Before I knew it the whole piece was gone and I was going for the other one. I walked back down the hall way into my room finding August gone. It wasn't until I looked out the balcony glass window seeing him sitting out on the balcony on the chair.

I place my pizza down and went into the closet pulling out some cute Victoria secret pannies and one of August's t shirts I took from his place. I put it on letting it slide down to my knees as I walked to the sliding door.

"Can I join you"

He looked up at me and smiled while patting his leg. I walked all the way out and shut the door behind me.

"I been looking for dis" he said referring to the shirt I was wearing as I straddled his lap.

"I stole it"

We both laughed, "apparently"

"You did good... it looks really nice"

"Thank you, was the pizza good"

He smiled nodding his head "I was hungry"