Chapter 25: Fed Up

☝🏾☝🏾Vivian ☝🏾☝🏾

—————————————

Amber

I sat on the bed with Adrian in the guest bedroom at August place so we could catch up on some things while Maleek and August were in the front room doing whatever.

"So it looks like your not staying in here anymore" Adrian looked around laughing observing that most of my stuff was gone out of this room and moved into his and I laughed

"No comment"

"Girl I ain't judging... I'm here for it"

"And what exactly are you here for sis"

She look at me like I was crazy "you and August duh"

I playfully rolled my eyes thinking about how close me and August has gotten in the past couple of months it's like he turned into my best friend

"Well we're just taking it one day at a time..."

"Do y'all even talk about being in a relationship" Adrian asked emphasizing the relationship part With her fingers which made me think

"Now that I think about it... no not really. I know I'm not ready to be in a committed relationship right now".

"Cause of Kamen?"

"Mainly yes, but I'm also kinda scared"

"Scared of what?"

"Someone getting hurt. I know how I am with being secretive and everything and I'm working on it but August might get tired of that shit and be done with me."

She laughed a little, "girl I think it's gonna take a little more then a secret to make him be done with you"

"Maybe" I shrugged "but I also don't like this drama shit with Diamond-"

"Diamond?" Adrian cut me off and rolled her eyes "what this bitch do now"

I laughed "girl I ain't tell you" Shaking my head I scooted closer to her and and told her about the pregnancy and arguments we been having.

By the time I was done Adrian jaw was down to the floor, "do you really think she's have his baby"

I signed, "I don't know but that's still not gonna change how I feel about him"

"Well that's good at least you ok with being a step mamma" she shrugged laughing and I smacked her leg

"Shut up"

"Sike nah it's probably not even his the bitch just wants some attention"

"You ain't lying"

Adrian and I could talk all day like it's nothing and I loved that about our relationship. Ain't nothing I can't tell her and there is noting she can't tell me.

We changed the topic to her and Maleek and she ended up telling me about her little date she had the others day which got me thinking...

"I just realized me and August haven't went on a actual date yet"

After saying that Adrian scrunched up her face, "really" I nodded

"We either just chillin in the house which I don't mind or at the shop." 

"Well... take him on a date"

I turned my head to the side looking at her, "me take him on a date?"

"Yeah bitch ain't nothing wrong with that change the game up"

We both laughed again but was interrupted by the loud voices of August and Maleek in the living room. In sync me and Adrian rolled our eyes while laughing at them too.