Chapter 8: Rough

August

I walked out of the room after talking to Amber making sure she was ok. After shutting the door I made my way over to where Diamond was sitting in the waiting area

"Fuck you do" I asked walking up to her as she sat on one of the couches laughing like nothing happened which pissed me off even more

She looked up at me struggling her shoulders and crossing her leg over the other "I don't know what your talking about"

"So you wanna act dumb"

"Ok August, like I really don't know what to tell you"

"You gone tell me what the fuck you did"

"I was just tryna help...." she held her hands up in surrender "I saw her fall so I tried to help her up but you beat me to it"

I sucked my teeth "You a fuckin' lyin' ass bitch man" I started to walk away waving her off knowing I was just wasting my time

I was still a business man and I dont need to be stooping to nobody level to make my point, especially because I run shit not them.

"You not gonna call me no bitch"

I turned back around see that she was now standing up "and what'chu gonna do"

"August don't fucking play wit me"

"Aint no fuckin' joke man.... I should really slap da shit out chu', yuh lucky I dont hit females"

"You got me fucked up" she walk closer to me pointing her finger in my face "first off you aint slap a damn thing and you dumb as shit defending a bitch you dont even know"

I laughed to myself " what? you thought I was gonna defend yo' ass"

"Fuck you August"

"oh yuh done forgot, wit'cha' hoe ass" I pointed to the door "matter fact get da hell out"

Her mouth fell to the ground shocked at my words, but at this moment I regretted nothing that I said. Diamond was really pushing my buttons causing drama that could have been avoided making my image look bad, so she gotta go. This aint the first time I kicked her out my shop, so she'll probably be back. I aint with the kicking someone when they down shit, and that is exactly what she did to Amber.

"For what" she yelled

"Now you fuckin' slow huh... she already hurt and you gonna push 'er down because yuh mad. How bout yuh push my ass and see what da fuck I do, I'm not on no goddamn crutches bitch"

"Ard August chill" Maleek said getting up and tryna get me to walk away

"Nah cause I'm really tired of her thinkin' she run shit aroun' hea'"

Everyone around us just watched. Diamond just stood there looking sad but I ain't give two fucks and she can look sad all she want.

"If you ain't out my shop when I'm done I swear to God I'll fire yo ass without givin' a fuck" I said walking to the back to finish my tat

——————

Amber

I heard the argument between August and the girl Diamond outside the door. It made me feel really good that he was actually was sticking up for me because that doesn't happen at all. After things got quiet my mind went back to my Kamen. I at least want to know how she is doing or where she even is.

So I went on his computer and started to look up CPS to see what I can find. There was a website with contact information and I wrote it all down on a piece of paper and placed it in my pocket