Chapter 11: Back

Amber

We were driving for a little before August pulled up to Adrian's house.

"I didn't say I wanted to come here" I told him as he pulled into the drive way.

"You don't get ta chose no more"

"I don't feel like that's fair"

"I don't feel like it was fair fa you ta beat someone's ass in my shop"

"Whatever" I said while getting out of the car

"I'll pick you up when I feel like it" August said out the window and I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I knocked on the door and minutes later Adrian answered and let me in. As I walked inside I heard August pull off behind me.

"What you doing here" she laughed as we both headed to her room

"I was brought here against my will"

"Oh god... what happened"

"I had to beat a bitch ass real quick"

I explained everything that happened the first time I went to the shop and just now. Adrian laughed and looked around in shock "You? My innocent little Amber?" She gasped dramatically.

"She took me there, so I went" I shrugged

"Did you get her good though" she asked and I nodded as we slapped hands and laughed. "How did August take it?"

"He was mad, but flirty?"

"Huh?"

I started to laugh again"Never mind. Just forget it"

"Ok? But how is it living with him anyway... do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Umm... a little, but I guess I'm just getting use to it."

"That's a good looking man, you should snatch that up before someone else does"

I laughed "it's not like that... and I'm definitely not in a position to be in a relationship"

"You never know... maybe the love from a man is something you need right now"

"Why are you pushing this?"

She shrugged "I wanna see my friend happy, and I heard he got some bomb pipe game."

"Im defiantly not worried about his pipe game" I laughed "Only thing that will make me happy right now is my sister honestly"

"And August" she said winking at me and I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I stared at the ceiling for a second, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure,  what's up?"

"Are you still a virgin?"

"A virgin? Hell no. I lost my virginity when I was 16.

I nodded my head.

I'm guessing you a virgin though"

"Yup" I said rolling my eyes

"Ain't nothing wrong with that"

"I know but sometimes I feel like that's something I should have experience by now and something I want to experience. I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Why you ask that"

She shrugged "sex ain't all that, especially not the first time, that shit hurts, and if you don't do it with the right person, you will regret it"