33 | Heartstopper

"What about this one?" Jungkook questions as Taehyung sighs

"Does it look like Tannie likes it?" Taehyung says pointing to the dog who was looking away from the blanket that Jungkook was holding.

"How about this" Taehyung says holding up his blanket which caused the puppy to bark while wagging his tail

"So unfair" Jungkook comments and watches as Taehyung smirks throwing the blanket into the cart.

"So we have everything?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded

"Lets get going" Jungkook said as they reached the counters and started to scan all their items

Once they loaded everything into Jungkook's car they were off to go back home to unpack everything.

A couple of weeks had past and the day they were meant to get Tannie some stuff they ended up getting extremely busy. They just used what they had but now, finally they got some stuff for the pup.

It is coming closer to when they get to meet their baby boy, yes they found out the gender recently. Jungkook was over the moon and was excited to meet his baby boy. They dont know the rank yet, only that they are having a boy. 

Taehyung was feeling the same, emotions everywhere- he was reading books about parenting and how to raise a pup. Whether that be if the pup is a alpha, beta or omega.

"Jungkook can handle that" Is what Taehyung told Jimin who could not stop laughing.

It was about time to get stuff for the baby, since they found out it was a boy they did up the spear room and made everything up. They have a cot in their room at the moment and will move the baby out the room once he gets bigger.

Taehyung walked inside the house with Jungkook and his friends who were brining the dogs stuff in.

"Thank you all for helping" Taehyung said smiling

"Algood Tae, make sure you rest please" Jin said as they all waved goodbye

"I agree it is time for you to rest" Jungkook said dragging Taehyung to the couch and placing Tannie on his lap.

"Here is the remote, i will go make us some dinner" Jungkook said as he slowly pecked his mates lips before rushing to the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled at his mates cuteness and ended up falling asleep watching TV.

3 weeks had gone by and Taehyung's tummy was quiet big.

Jungkook found his mate so adorable, when he would complain, eat, sleep, or do anything.

Jungkook is a simp. But to Jungkook that was not a bad thing.

"I got to go to a meeting babe" Taehyung nodded as Jungkook walked into the bathroom to see Taehyung brushing his teeth

"Bye" Jungkook said pecking his mates neck and rushed out the room as he was already late.

"What to do today" Taehyung said after spitting out the toothpaste.

"Maybe take Tannie for a walk" Taehyung said as he grabbed his leash which caused Tannie to come running up from downstairs once he heard his leash.

"Ready for a walk" Taehyung said as Tannie's tale started to wag

Taehyung smiled at Tannie and left the house to take him for a walk.

The omega decided it would be best if they just had a walk around the pack, the pack was quite big and Taehyuung knew Tannie loved the area.

People would smile and wave at Taehyung as he walked past which the male always thought about and how sweet people can be in this pack.

"Wanna go to the park?" Taehyung said which was Tannies second favourite sentence.

As they headed to the park and had reached a bench chair Taehyung froze as he shut his eyes groaning in pain. He had been having contractions quite a lot recently so he just figured that it was just that.

Taehyung started to sob as the pain was getting to much, people in the park saw him until a guard who was on his day off recognised who he was.

"LUNA!" The guard shouts and rushes to him

"What is wrong?" The guard said as Taehyung looked at him

"I THINK P-PUP IS C-COMING AHH" Taehyung shouted as the pain would only get worse

"G-get A-alpha p-please" Taehyung cried out

"I will be right back, babe you stay here with him" The guard told his wife who nodded

The guard knew that Jungkook had a meeting today and he knew where the meeting was being held so with that thought he ran towards the pack house and ignored the other guards in front of the door who were trying to keep him out.

He kicked open the doors which caused every person in the room to look at his direction.

"What is the meaning of this!" Jungkook said as the guard looked at him

"L-luna" The guard says trying to catch his breath but caught Jungkook's attention

"What about Taehyung?" Jungkook said standing up

"He is in labour" The guard said which caused Jungkook to grab his coat and run

"Lead me to where he is" Jungkook said as the guard picked up his phone

"Do I call the ambulance?" Jungkook nodded at the question as he ran with the guard towards where Taehyung is.

Once they saw Taehyung who was surrounded by people and gripping the bench seat with Tannie barking trying to get people to back up.

Once Tannie saw Jungkook he barked more getting out of Taehyung's leash which caused everyone to back up and move away.

Jungkook ran towards Taehyung as he heard the sirens, once he was in reach he wrapped his arms around Taehyung trying to sooth some of the pain.

"I am here baby, just breath" Jungkook said holding under his stomach trying to carry some of the weight.

"Alpha, ambulance is here" The guard said as Jungkook nodded and turned his head to see it

"I c-cant move" Taehyung whimpered

"Tannie" Jungkook called placing his hands out as Tannie jumped in his arms, he placed the dog in his mates arms while carrying him bridal style to the ambulance

"I will stay with you baby, i wont leave you" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded feeling relieved that Jungkook knew he was scared without himself having to say it.

Once Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed they were off.