♔ Chapter 14

— Continuation: Unforeseen Circumstances Part 10

What is Asdrops Inferhagia, and how does it affect you? What is the point of it? Why did Kailey make the decision to do it? What are Kailey's genuine motives? What exactly is she up to?

Asdrops Inferhagia is a type of serum that includes a lot of dangerous chemicals, but it won't impact you unless you inject yourself with Privafectio Astuses serum first. Do you understand what I'm saying now? If the Privafectio Astuses were to be employed to attain immortality, The Asdrops Inferhagia was used to petrify the effects of the Privafectio Astuses, or to put it another way, it was the polar opposite.

It may sound silly, but Kailey prepared this injection to test it out for herself during the conflict between the Wheassainians and the Oniochesters. In short, she'll inject it into herself and see if she can survive this time's conflict, with not only herself but also her daughter, Khaleada, putting it to the test. They will do whatever they can to survive because they want to fight nasty.

Kailey was relieved that no one had seen her peeking at the serum, although someone had seen her staring at it for a time before. Meanwhile, Niamh was just wandering around, carefully grasping the reins of his horse, loving the peace and quiet, despite the fact that the Klupnard town had a troubling history. Klupnard collapsed after Kailey perished a few years ago owing to the Oniochester's abrupt invasion. Even military men and innocent civilians have been discovered dead after the war, and they have chosen to remain silent because this is the reality.

Kailey had been progressively going the wrong way instead of focusing on the proper and allocated road for some time when they recognized her. Kailey had assigned them a course that led them to where they were, but why is she suddenly taking the opposite road? Before Kailey could entirely reverse her direction, "Hello there, Iliana. You'd better get your hands on these serums!", as she hurled four small serum containers. Iliana, thankfully, caught it in time.

"What is this for?!" Iliana exclaimed as she continued to examine the labels affixed to the canisters.

"Serums of medicine, just in case someone gets hurt later. Khaleada foresaw it, and you in particular.", as she roared what she was saying, she pointed towards Deandre. "Deandre, be cautious later in the conflict. Even though you're the Colonel, you should prioritize your own well-being over the well-being of others. Don't worry about me— help someone who is in difficulty! Let's meet at Oniochester's partition, and best of luck to everyone!"

As he stared at Kailey, Harrison couldn't help but be concerned, but their eyes all widened when they heard a booming voice coming from behind them, and it was a familiar voice; "Military soldiers, oh heyyaaaa!!! Khaleada is making a comeback, so keep an eye on your heads or you'll be hit!", Khaleada snorted and laughed as she walked past her comrades. They were astounded to see Khaleada standing on the saddle of her own horse, carrying a massive long metal made of iron. She is fully alive, and they are glad to see her again.

Despite the fact that Khaleada and Kailey were quite a distance apart, "Give me the serum, Mom!! I'm really looking forward to fighting like a real human.", Kailey laughed at her as she threw the injection and the serum container into the air. When Khaleada abruptly leapt from her horse to capture it, they all experienced a second-hand heart attack from Harrison.

Her horse, on the other hand, was quicker to catch Khaleada before she fell onto the scorching stoned road, so they were relieved. "Why do you keep staring at the serum from a while ago, Kailey?" Niamh finally said.

As Khaleada answered his query, Kailey just shrugged, "Since this is probably the last time we'll see you all, military soldiers and Risen Demons. Let me tell you exactly what it is! The opposite of Privafectio Astuses serum is Asdrops Inferhagia. Yes, you did hear me clearly! With Privafectio Astuses, my mother and I survived the previous invading battle 15 years ago. My mother has it; in fact, she took it from the palace before the war broke out and gratefully survived; now we're going to test the opposite serum to see if it works. That is why I was able to survive the prior enormous explosion; I apologize for worrying you all, especially Iliana! We'll finally feel pain after we inject this into ourselves!"

"The last time you're going to see us is today...?", they all widened their eyes as Iliana almost choked out her sentence as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oi oi oi! Don't even think about injecting it into yourselves! Cadets, that is an order from your Captain!", Khaleada smiled sweetly as she looked at her father for the last time.

"I genuinely apologize to you, Captain," Khaleada said as she inserted the syringe into the bottle to inject the clear serum. She waved at them with the injection after filling it before injecting it into herself. It was a little painful at first, but it went away quickly. "Goodbye! I look forward to seeing you all again in the future!"

Khaleada directs her horse in a new direction, away from Kailey, who is injecting herself with Asdrops Inferhagia. Despite the fact that they are all on the edge of tears, they refuse to let it stop them and continue on their path. They had already lost sight of the two women.

"You're going to return. Soldiers, as far as I am aware, never give up and die without fighting  for their lives", Harrison replied, staring at the sky with a blank expression on his face as tears streamed down his cheeks.

tbc..