six -edited-

The next morning we wake up to Jacob's phone ringing. Sam flashes across the screen and just before it rings for the last time, I answer it. "Hello?" "Where's Jake?" I sigh, looking over at the boy who's wrapped his arms around me again to go back to sleep. "Sleeping. Is everything all right?" "Jacob needs to do his patrols and Embry wants you to come to ours." I hear shouting in the background and then a muffled thud. Sam sighs. "Please, just get Jake over here." "Will do." I push his arms off my waist, waking him up. "Jake, come on. Sam needs you." He grunts, shaking his head. "No." "Well, I'm going. They'll probably make Seth take over your patrol, poor kid." I know that wakes him up because he groans loudly, pulling me to him tightly again.

"Jacob, I'm serious. You have patrols and Embry wanted to see me, let's go." I push him off again as I stand, starting to pull jeans on when he stands as well, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing kisses to my neck. "Don't leave marks, Jacob." I pull away when he bites me, knowing what he's doing. "Damn it, Jake," I growl, pulling my hoodie up to hide it as we walk downstairs. "We'll be back later, dad. Jake and I are going to the rez." I grab an apple on the way out but dad snaps his fingers, stopping me. "Hoodie." I sigh.

I drop the fabric from my neck, letting it sit naturally. "I told Jacob not to." "I didn't listen." Jacob jokes. Dad sighs, shaking his head. "Go, be back before curfew." He kisses my head, sending me on my way and Jacob laughs as we walk outside as I shove him. "Shut up." "I didn't listen!" He repeats, continuing to laugh. I walk to the truck, driving forward when Jacob reaches for the passenger side handle. I repeat this action a few times until he starts getting pissed. "Hop in already, jeez." I joke, smirking when he glares at me. "Karma's a bitch, ain't it." I smile at the boy who pouts beside me.

We pull up to Sam's and the first thing I do is drop the keys to the floor beneath the wheel before running to Embry. His arms wrap tightly around me, holding me to his chest as he presses kisses against my forehead, picking me up. My legs wrap around his waist, my arms around his neck as I smile, keeping him tight against me until someone growls angrily. Embry sets me down, starting to let go but I shake my head, holding him tighter. He laughs but pulls back. "Let's not upset the wolf." He chuckles but it's forced as wolf Jacob stands behind me, glaring at me.

I smirk, kissing Embry's cheek before walking inside. "Emily!" I call for the girl who walks out of the living room, wrapping her arms around me. "I'm so glad you came back." She smiles, hugging me tighter. "Me too." I sigh, although wishing me and Jacob had stayed away. "You wish you never came back." She states when she pulls away, going to the stove, and pulling out muffins. "Eh. I missed Embry." "He missed you." She mumbles as Embry walks in, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, his hands sitting on my upper chest. "Hi." I giggle when he presses a kiss on the side of my head.

"Hey." He mutters, his hand reaching out for the warm muffins on the counter until Emily slaps his hand. "Ladies first, do you want one, Elizabeth?" "I'm okay." I laugh as Embry grabs one, smiling as he bites into it. "Hey, can we go sit in the living room?" I ask as Emily smiles at us. "Of course." "Come with, we can all watch tv." Embry and I lie on the couch, me pretty much on top of him as his arms wrap around my waist to keep me from falling while Emily sits in the chair beside us, the tv playing some sitcom none of us are paying attention to. "I missed you," Embry mumbles.

"I'll give you two a moment," Emily states, walking to the kitchen. "I missed you too," I state, moving into his lap. He grabs my jaw softly, pulling my face down to his before shaking his head. "You don't get it. I really missed you." His hands drop to my thighs making me straddle him. "Embry, I-" "Let me explain." He sighs, keeping his hands on my hips, and looking down at his lap. "I know you're not my imprint but I love you, Elizabeth." "I love you too, Em." I smile, thankful we're still on good terms after everything and after my being distant for quite some time.

He never deserved me being distant, he always deserved better. "No, Elizabeth, you don't understand." "I do. I'm glad we're still on good terms, Embry. I know I've been really distant recently and haven't really talked much, and I'm sorry but-" He cuts me off, pressing his lips to mine. I freeze for a moment before kissing back just as the door opens. "Elizabeth!" Someone snarls causing me to immediately pull away and stand. "Jacob. I'm sorry, I-" "We're leaving." He grabs my arm, pulling me behind him as his skin seems to get warmer by the second. "Jacob, I'm sorry-" "Enough."

I shut my mouth, not speaking another word as he drives me home, slamming his door as he gets out. "We're gonna talk about this." He snaps as we walk to the door. "Until then, keep your mouth shut." I nod quickly, looking down at my shoes. He walks inside, my dad greets us but I say nothing. "Everything okay, Liz?" I nod, looking at Jacob for a split second before back to my shoes. Dad sighs. "We'll talk later." I nod, following Jacob upstairs when he motions for me to come with him. He pushes me against my door as soon as he closes it.

"What's up with you and Embry? Why's he constantly got his hands on you? What've you got going on?" He growls, his hands beside my head. "What's up with you and Bella? Why-" He cuts me off with an inhuman growl. "Don't you start that shit." He snaps, leaning down to my height. "You're mine, Elizabeth. You're only ever allowed to act like that with me. Got it?" He's controlling and possessive and for some reason, I like it. I nod quickly, staring up at him. I go to open my mouth when his eyes narrow harshly. "You're not off the hook that easy." "But I-" He growls again making me snap my mouth shut as dad knocks at my door.