Almer- 3 AM

Hey guys! I'm back writing and of course my first one shot back is Almer! I hope you all enjoy!
~~~
Elmer's POV

I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night with a start. I look over at the alarm clock on the bedside table to see the time and see it is two-thirty in the morning. I sigh and sit up in my bed. I look over to the side of the bed and see my boyfriend sleeping peacefully. I smile at the sleeping boy next to me and lean down to kiss his head. I yawned and stretched to prepare myself to get out of bed. I step out of our bed and walk to the desk. I put on Albert's sweatshirt that was laying on the desk chair.  I scan the room and sigh once more. I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I finally arrive at the kitchen and prepare myself the glass of water. I take a long swig of water and places the glass on the counter. I hop up on the counter and start quietly singing. I lay down on my back on the counter and dramatically start dancing. I hop off the counter and start dancing around the kitchen. I start pumping my fists in the air and jumping up and down. I completely forgot that it was two forty-five in the morning. I suddenly got a brilliant idea to make cookies. I grab the ingredients and place them on the counter. I start mixing everything in the bowl and start shaking my hips. I put the cookie batter in the oven and set a timer. I take another sip of my water and hop back on the counter. I was calmly sitting on the counter and swinging my legs back and forth.

"It's three in the morning... what are you doing???" a voice asks me and I jump at least a mile high. I whip my head around and am met with the sight of my boyfriend with his bedhead hair.

"Woah woah, I didn't mean to scare ya'" Albert says with a giggle as soon as he sees me jump. I giggle slightly and he walks over to the counter.

"I'm making cookies! Look!" I say excitedly and point at the oven. He looks at the oven with a smile as he hops on the counter with me and places his hands on my waist.

"Making cookies at three in the morning? Seems normal," Albert jokes and places his chin on my shoulder.

"Yea? What of it?" I asked meanly, as a joke, and turn my head towards him with my arms crossed. I run my eyes along his face for only a second when I burst out laughing.

"You can't be mean for your life," Albert says jokingly and laughs along with me.

"Hush," I say and lightly smack his chest. I hop off the counter and dramatically turn towards Albert.

"May I have this dance?" I ask and giggle madly.

"It's 3 AM and you wanna dance?"

"Yea, it would be fun! Wouldn't ya' think?" I ask and smile widely at him. Albert laughs and hops off the counter.

"You are one crazy kid," Albert jokes and laughs more.

"Yep! And that's why ya' love me!" I say as I tilt my head and smile widely at him. He laughs and nods at me. I start shaking my hips with a smile and Albert watches my hips. He looks me up and down and smirks. He walks over to me, grabs my hips, and pulls me closer to him. I look up at him and smile widely. He stays holding onto my waist as I start swaying in his arms. I put my hands on his shoulders and make him sway with me. He starts swaying with me and I giggle. I place my head on his chest and he puts his chin on my head. We slow dance for a while before I look up at him. I smile up at him and he slowly leans in. I go on my tippy-toes and connect our lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I smile into the kiss and wraps my arms around his neck. He slowly pulls away from the kiss and I smile. I bury my face in his chest and giggle.

"Was that your first kiss? If so, that was amazing!" Albert says with happiness in his voice. I pull my face away from his chest and smile up at him.

"Yea, that was my first kiss! I'm glad my first kiss was with you!" I say excitedly and giggle. Albert places a kiss to my head and I smile against his chest. I keep my face buried in his chest for a while and feel myself dozing off. I slightly fall asleep against his chest until I hear a noise. I pull my head away from his chest and turn my head towards the noise.

"The cookies!!" I say excitedly and grab the oven mitts. I put them on, open the oven, and grab the tray of cookies out. I put the cookies and the oven mitts on the counter next to Albert and then walk to the fridge. I grab the carton of milk and slide it towards Albert. I grab two glasses and set them next to the carton of milk. I pour the milk in the glasses and put the milk back in the fridge.

"These look amazing chef Elmer," Albert says with a smile and laughs. I laugh and shake my head at him.

"Yes, I do consider myself a chef and you should consider me one too Mr. Dasilva," I say as I cross my arms and start giggling. Albert starts laughing with me and we become a giggling mess in the kitchen.

"By the way, you look great in that sweatshirt," Albert says as he looks me up and down again and smiles.

"Do you like it? I stole it from my boyfriend," I say with a smile and flick my leg up.

"You're boyfriend must be a very fashionable person," Albert says with a slight snicker and a smile.

"Yea, I guess you can say that," I say and give him a shrug. I snatch a cookie and put it in my mouth. I take a bite of the cookie and enjoy the taste in my mouth.

"These cookies are actually really good," I say while Albert grabs a cookie and takes a bite of it. He smiles and looks down at the cookie.

"These really are good chef Elmer," he says and smiles at me. I walk over to him and smile at him.

"I'm glad," I say and kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist protectively. I pull away from him and smile at him as he smiles back at me.

"I love you Alby," I say and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too chef Elmer."
~~~~
Hey guys! So that was another oneshot. Also, if you guys celebrate thanksgiving, happy thanksgiving!! I hope you all enjoyed reading this! Bye!!