Spromeo (Specs x Romeo)

This was requested by theduck6012 so I hope you and everyone else enjoy this.
~~~~~
Specs' POV

So, Romeo, my crush for a while now, flirts with everyone at anytime of day. I'm kind of jealous, I guess. I currently see him flirting with Katherine Plumber. Jack told us that her last name is Plumber, but I don't believe that at all.

"Hey Specs, snap out of it," I hear a voice, most likely Race, say. I snap out of my thoughts and look at Race.

"What's gotten into you?" Race asks while I shake my head.

"You wouldn't understand," I say, suddenly remembering that Race, himself, is gay and dating Spot.

"Actually, maybe you would," I kind of mumble, but Race still hears me.

"Are you having lady problems? Even better for you to talk to me about, are you having boy problems?" Race asks and smiles at me.

"Maybe," I mumble once again.

"What do you do when your crush flirts with other people?" I ask and look directly at Race.

"Well, Spot doesn't usually flirt with people, but when he did, I got kind of jealous," Race says and shrugs.

"But now we're dating, so I'm happy," Race says and smiles.

"I mean I would like to date my crush, but he-they flirt with everyone," I correct myself quickly and hope Race didn't hear me.

"You said he! Do you have a crush on Romeo?" Race asks and smiles.

"M-Maybe," I say and blush.

"Awww, Specs," Race says and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Hush up Race," I say and push his arms off of me.

"How's it going?" I hear from beside me, which I didn't expect, so I jumped and turned my head towards the voice.

"Wow, sorry Specs, didn't mean to scare ya," Romeo says while I slightly blush.

"I-It's fine. Just wasn't expecting you," I say and look down to the floor.

"Why aren't you over by Katherine," I say and look back up at Romeo.

"Cause Jack stole her," Romeo says and points where Jack is talking to Katherine. I look to my side, expecting Race to be there smiling at me, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn you Race," I mumble under my breath.

"What?" Romeo asks, in an adorable confused tone, while I looked back towards him.

"Oh nothing," I say and smile innocently.

"Well, you wanna sell papes with me?" Romeo asks and rests his arm on my shoulders. I blush slightly, but try my best to hide it.

"Sure," I say and shrug while his arm moves with my shoulders.

"Let's go," Romeo says while grabbing my hand and making me run towards Wisel's stand. I like the feeling of Romeo holding my hand. I smile and blush.

"Good morning Weasel," Romeo says and puts on a fake smile.

"For the last time, my name is MR. Wisel. M-R-W-I-S-E-L," Wisel says getting annoyed.

"Whatever you say," Romeo says and shrugs.

"Anyway, 50 papes for Specs and 50 papes for me," Romeo states. Romeo is still holding my hand and I'm happy. I pull a quarter out of my pocket and place it next to Romeo's quarter. I pull my hand away from Romeo's so I could grab my papes. I grab my papes and walk away with Romeo.