Sprace- Two Bros Chilling in a Closet

Hello everyone! This one shot was requested by harrehharrehHAZZA so I hope you and everyone else enjoy this!
~~~~~~~
Race's POV

I was with the other newsies and we were having a great time. I notice Spot walk into the lodging house and I quickly check him out.

"Hey Spot!" I say and smile at him.

"Hey!" he says and sits next to me. I see Jack giving me a suspicious look from the corner of my eye and ignore it.

"How are you doing today?" I ask and look at Spot.

"Pretty good, how are you?" Spot asks and looks back at me.

"I'm pretty good too," I say and we smile at each other.

Jack's POV

I watch Spot and Race while thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" Blink asks and I turn my head towards him.

"They need to confess their feelings," I say simply and think again.

"Wait who?" Blink asks and I give him a look.

"Spot and Race," I say and point at them. Blink looks at them and nods slightly.

"Do you have any ideas on what we could do to make them confess?" I ask and look at Blink for a response.

"Put them in a closet," Blink says and snaps his finger.

"Why? Because they're gay?" I ask scrunch my nose.

"Well, yes kind of, but if they're alone in a small space they may confess, kiss, or..." Blink says and trails off.

"Anyways!" Blink says and tries to change the subject.

"Wait, do you have personal experience with that?" I ask and smirk at him.

"N-No!" he says and blushes. Suddenly Mush walks over and wraps his arms around Blink's waist.

"Why is my boyfriend a tomato?" Mush asks and looks at me.

"Have you guys ever gone beyond kissing in a closet?" I ask and look at Mush.

"Yes," Mush says simply and Blink smacks him.

"Well, not like full blown, you know, just hickeys and stuff," Mush says and I see Blink burry his face in his hands.

"Mush, do you want to be part of our plan to get Spot and Race together?" I ask to spare Blink from his embarrassment.

"Sure! Does it have to do with putting them in a closet?" Mush says and I nod.

"How did you know?" I ask jokingly and smile.

"Because we were talking about the closet and you guys did it to Blink and I," Mush says and points between him and Blink.

"I forgot about that..." I say and nod slowly.

"Anyway, you guys bring Race to the closet and I'll bring Spot," I say and clap my hands together.

"That's not going to work," Blink says and shakes his head.

"Then we'll dare them to go into the closet," I say and Blink nods slightly. We walk over to Spot and Race and smile.

"Race, will you grab something for me in the closet?" Blink says and smiles slightly.

"What do you want?" Race asks and looks at Blink. Blink whispers something about our plan and Race blushes. He quickly stands up and walks to the closet. Spot watches him walk away and stands up too.

"I'm going... to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," Spot says and walks to the closet too. Blink, Mush and I all smile and high five.

Race's POV

I walk in the closet and pretend that I'm looking for something. I hear the door close behind me and I turn to see Spot.

"Hey Spot!" I say and smile at him. He smiles slightly and instantly kisses me. I almost immediately kiss back and smiles. Spot holds onto my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans into me and kisses me rougher. I pulled away from him and smiled.

"Glad to know you like me back," I mumble and he smiles at me.

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Will do," I say and kiss him roughly. He instantly kisses me back and soon we were full-on making out. We were focused on kissing each other, we didn't even hear the door open. Someone clears their throat which causes Spot and I to pull away from each other. We look at the person, which is Mush, and we blushes madly.

"Glad to know our plan work, but now I'm going to go ask Blink to clean my eyes," Mush says and closes the door again. Spot and I look at each other and start laughing. Once we calmed down our laughing, I kissed him again and he kissed me back.

Mush's POV

I walk over to Jack and Blink.

"Hey, whats going on in there?" Jack asks and I tightly hug Blink.

"I think I need my eyes cleansed," I say traumatized and frown slightly.

"It's that bad?" Blink asks and kisses my head. I nod my head and look at Jack.

"Did you see that when you put Blink and I in the closet?" I ask and he nods slightly.

"Are you traumatized by it?" I ask and he thinks for a moment.

"Not really, I catch so many newsies making out and I just leave them alone," Jack says and shrugs. I whine slightly and bury my face in Blink's chest.

Race's POV

Spot and I soon walk out of the closet. I see Mush and frown slightly.

"Did we traumatize him that much?" I ask and Spot notices Mush.

"No, he'll be fine," Blink answers for Mush and shakes his head. I nod slightly and look at Spot dreamily.

"So, did you guys have a good time in there?" Jack asks and I look at him. I blush madly and look at Spot.

"Well yes, I had a good time making out with Race," Spot says while he look at me and I bury my face in my hands.

"Don't deny it, you had a good time making out with me too," Spot says and I lightly push him. He laughs and smiles at me.

"I'm traumatized!" Mush yells and everyone starts laughing.
~~~~~
Hello everyone! Here's a Sprace one shot for everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed this. Bye!