School AU- Sprace (Part 1)

I'm sorry that it's another school related one-shot, but I'm not creative of thinking about my own plot. The main ship is Sprace (Spot x Race) and side ships are Jack x Katherine and Davey x Crutchie. So, I hope you enjoy this one-shot.

Edited: 6/19/20
~~~~~~
Spot's POV

New school. This should be an exciting thing right? Wrong. As the football-captain-who-doesn't-make-friends-besides-the-one-he-already-has kid of my old school, it might have passed along to this school. I walk to the office and see a lady working at a desk. I walk up to the desk and she looks up at me.

"Hello there. What do you need help with?" the lady asks politely and smiles.

"Um. I'm a new kid," I simply state, mentally facepalming that I didn't give her my name.

"Name?" the lady asks.

"Sean Conlon," I say while she looks in files. She hands me two pieces of paper.

"Here you go. Have a great first day," the lady says while I plaster on a smile.

"Thank you," I say and walk out of the office. I let my smile fade and sigh deeply. I look at the papers and see that one of them is my classes and the other is a map of the school. I adjust my cap on my head and look at the locker number. I suddenly feel someone run into me. I fall on my back and lie there. Wow, what a great start to the day.

"Oh my god. Are you ok? I'm so sorry," the kid apologized. I lift my head and see a boy. He's kinda cute. Wait.

"It's fine," I let out and sigh once more.

"Are you hurt? I'm really sorry," he apologized again.

"No, no I'm fine," I said. He put out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I straightened out my pants and grabbed my papers.

"Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around," the boy said.

"Yea. I'm Sean Conlon, but everyone calls me Spot," I stated while the boy gives me a confused look. I simply just shrug.

"I'm Anthony Higgins, but everyone calls me Racetrack Higgins or just Race," now I'm the one to give a confused look.

"On the weekend, I usually always see horse races," he says while I let out an "oh".

"Hey, let me see your schedule," Race says while I give the paper to him.

"Hey, we're in the same classes except for two," Race says cheerily, which makes me blush slightly. He's really cute.

"Nice cap," Race says and I smile.

"Thanks," I say slightly blushing.

"Crutchie! Get back here," I hear a boy say loudly.

"Catch me if you can!" Another boy said back. The boy, that I'm guessing is Crutchie because he has a crutch, stood next to Race.

"Hey Racer. Who's this?" this boy says and looks toward me. Soon, the other boy stands next to Crutchie.

"He's a new kid. His name is Sean Conlon, but everyone calls him Spot," Race says while I slightly blush, liking the way he says my name.

"Well, hi! I'm Crutchie and this is Davey!" Crutchie says happily.

"His real name is Charles Morris, but he likes going by Crutchie better. And I'm David, Davey, Jacobs," Davey says and smiles.

"Nice to meet you two," I say and smile, this time a real smile.

"Spot has the same classes as we do," Race says while he smiles. His smile is really adorable. I take my cap off, fix my hair, and put my cap back on.

"Why do you wear that cap?" Race asks.

"My motha gave it to me," I say, my accent popping out when I say mother.

"Is that the only way you can say mother?" Davey asked while I nod.

"We all say motha, Davey," Race says while I smiled, knowing I'm not the only one.

"Besides me," Davey says.

"Some people say mudder too," Crutchie shrugged. I, suddenly, got pushed over my somebody. Today is a great day.

"Hey look Oscar, another boy we can pick on," one boy said while I got up.

"You know what, I'm not afraid to punch you both in the nose if I have to," I say while I get up and get into one of their faces.

"Oh, a tough guy," the one said with air quotes. I punched the boy directly in the stomach and he backed away. The other one was coming towards me while I punched him, also, in the stomach.

"Let's steer clear of this boy, Morris," the one, Oscar I'm guessing, said while I slightly growled. They walked away so I turned around to face the group I was with and saw them all in shock.

"What?" I ask with a confused look.

"Those are the Delancey Brothers. Everyone loses fights with them. That was really great," Race spits out with a slight blush on his cheeks. I slightly blush and look down.

"Awww, is Racer crushing?" Davey asked while I blushed brighter.

"S-Shut up Davey," Race said while I looked up. I see Race slightly push Davey and I laugh a little. Race smiles at me and I smile back.

"We should go to class," Crutchie says while everyone nods. Davey and Crutchie walked ahead of Race and I.

"So, where did you come here from?" Race asks me.

"Brooklyn," I say. Race nods in understanding.

"You're really cute," I accidentally spit out. As soon as I process what I said, I covered my mouth and started blushing.

"You're not too bad yourself," Race says while I smile at him and see his blush.

"I like that cap on you," Race says while we both smile at each other. I take my cap off and put it on his head. He took the cap, fixed his hair, and put it back on his head.

"What's up Racer," I hear from behind us. I turn my head and see a boy holding a girl's hand.

"Oh a new kid," the boy says and smiles at me.

"I'm Jack Kelly and this is my girlfriend Katherine," the boy says and points at his girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Sean Conlon, but people call me Spot," I say and put on a real smile.

"He's a cutie, isn't he?" Race said and pinched my cheeks while I blushed.

"You guys would be cute together! Also, who's cap is that Racer?" Katherine asks.

"Spot's" Race said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. We all walked to class just talking to each other.
~~~~~
Hello people! So here's another one shot! I hope you guys enjoyed the first part! Bye!