School AU- Sprace (Part 2)

This is the second part to the first Sprace one shot. So I hope you all enjoy it!

Edited: 6/19/20
~~~~~~
Spot's POV

The first classes of the day were fine. Race wore my cap for all the classes and now I was kinda getting insecure. You see, at my old school, I was always bullied about my hair because it looked, apparently, "dirt infested" with multiple other insults. I went home crying to my motha one day and she got me the cap that Race is wearing. Race and I were currently walking to lunch when I asked if I could have my cap back.

"Um, Race?" I say, making it sound more like a question.

"Yea?" Race asks and looks at me.

"Um. You're adorable and all, but can I have my cap back?" I ask while my cheeks get tinted with a blush and so do Race's cheeks.

"Oh yea. Sorry," he said and handed me back my cap. I grabbed it, fixed my hair, put my cap on, and started silently crying. Race must of noticed this because he engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Spot, what's wrong?" Race asks with concern laced in his voice.

"It's nothing," I state while I pulled away from our hug and wiped my eyes.

"Spot," Race says and cups my cheeks.

"We only met today, but I can tell something is actually wrong with you," Race said while I looked down.

"So, can I know what's wrong?" Race asks lifting my head a bit higher. I slightly nod and sigh.

"Well, at my old school I was bullied for my hair because it was 'dirt infested' 'worthy enough to be a rat's home' 'a mess like my life' and other insults from kids. I came home crying to my motha, so she bought me this cap.  Whenever I don't wear the cap for a long time, I get insecure about my hair," I say and start crying again. Race, again, engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm sorry that kids at your old school were such assholes," Race says, rubbing my back.

"You know what," Race says, lifting my head.

"I think your hair is adorable," Race says and smiles at me. I slightly smile back and see him look around to probably make sure everyone went to lunch. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I thought this was going way too fast, but I kissed back because it felt comforting and I really needed to be comforted right now. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"We should probably get to lunch," Race says and grabs my hand. He leads me to the cafeteria and I was faced with many teenagers. Race leads me to his table of friends.

"What took you two so long?" Davey asks with a smirk while Crutchie is leaning against him and his arm is draped around Crutchie.

"Hush it Jacobs," Race said with slightly tinted cheeks. I sit down next to Race and Jack.

"Hi Jack," I greeted him with a smile.

"Hi Spot. How's your first day of school going?" Jack asks me with a smile on his face.

"It's been fine," I said, deciding to keep the whole hair incident with Race to myself. The day was actually great, after I had my first kiss with Race, but I'd never say that out loud. I suddenly feel something against my shoulder so I look over and see Race resting his head on my shoulder. I slightly smile and turn back to Jack.

"How's your day going?" I asked Jack while he looked at Race then back up at me and smiled.

"It's been good. Hey, did something happen between you two?" Jack asked and smiled even wider.

"N-No," I lie while I slightly blush, once again. Jack gives me an unconvinced look.

"I don't believe that one bit," Jack says while his smile grows and my blush grows. Race pokes my cheek and I turn my head towards him.

"Here," Race says while he moves a chip near my mouth. I open my mouth and he puts the chip inside my mouth. I start chewing it and turn my head back to Jack.

"Yep. 'Nothing happened between you two.' I still don't believe it," Jack said using air quotes.

"Ok, fine. Something did happen, but I don't wish to say it here," I simply state.

"C'mon then," Jack says getting up.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Hallway or bathroom?" Jack asks more than says.

"Racer, I'll be back," I say while he lifts his head. I kiss his head and get up. I walk over to Jack and we walk into the hallway.

"So what happened with you two?" Jack asks while we walk into the bathroom. I looked to see no one was there and the coast was clear.

"Well, um, I was getting insecure about my hair, then he said my hair's adorable, then he kissed me, and then we walked to lunch," I spit out.

"Wait! He kissed you?! Like on the lips?!" Jack practically yells and I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Hush Jack, the whole school doesn't need to know and yes," I answered him.

"Wait, why were you insecure about your hair?" Jack asks.

"Well, at my old school I got bullied about my hair because it was 'dirt infested' 'worthy enough to be a rat's home' 'a mess like my life' and other insults from kids. Then one day, I came home crying and my motha saw and bought me this cap. So, that's the story of why I wear this cap," I say and shrug.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the rude kids at your old school. Well you have Davey, Crutchie, Katherine, Race, and me as friends. Even maybe some other of my friends if you talk to them. They're all really nice," Jack simply states.

"That would be nice," I said and smiled at him.

"Let's go back into the cafeteria," I say and start to walk out of the bathroom.

"Spot, Wait ," Jack says while I turn around.

"Race usually doesn't open up about being in a relationship or doing relationship things, like kissing, since his last relationship, so take care of him," Jacks says and I look at him with a look of confusion.

"What happened in his last relationship?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Well, his last boyfriend was cheating on him, beating him, then he told Race that he was straight and Race changed his sexuality because dating a boy is 'hard and life consuming because boys are bitches, and Race proved that' and he was just a horrible person," Jack says with air quotes while I sigh sadly.

"Well, Race is way better than that piece of shit. If he was my boyfriend and said that I would kill him," I say getting angry.

"Spot, calm down. He died a couple months ago because of an unexplained illness, according to Race," Jack says and shrugs. Suddenly, we hear the bathroom door open.

"Well, that's Race. I better leave you two alone," Jack mumbled the last part and smirked at me. I slightly push him and he walks out of the bathroom. Race walks over to me.

"Hi Racer," I say and smile at him.

"Hi Spot," Race says and he smiled back at me. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. I quickly ran my fingers through his hair and a mi led lightly. We pulled away and smiled at each other.
~~~~~
So I think this one shot will have more than two parts, like I was thinking. So, this is part two. I hope everyone enjoyed!