"All To Myself"- Ikeshot

Hello everyone! This one shot was requested by Alder-is-tired and it was a song request. I don't really know how to write song one shots, but I'll try my best. Also, I changed the ship to Ikeshot, sorry about that, I just wanted to write one about them. So, I hope everyone enjoys!

Also, this one shot is before the strike
~~~~~

I'm jealous of the blue jeans that you're wearing. In the way their holding you so tight

Ike hesitantly walks into Brooklyn. Jack had sent him to talk to Spot about the strike. Ike looked around Brooklyn, but made eye contact with a Brooklyn newsie, who glared at him, and he started looking at the ground. He didn't really want to be in Brooklyn right now, or ever, but he had to listen to Jack, he is the leader after all. He saw a pair of jeans in front of him and looked up at the newsie.

I'm jealous of the moon that keeps on staring
So lock the door and turn out the night

Ike looked up and saw Hotshot, Spot's right hand man. Hotshot glares at Ike and studies him.

"What are you doing in Brooklyn territory?" he asks as the moon lights up his face. Ike looks at Hotshot's face and studies it to see any emotion besides anger.

"I'm here to talk to Spot about the strike," Ike says and shrugs.

I want you all to myself
We don't need anyone else

"Are you sure it's not because you want to see me?" Hotshot asks and scoffs slightly. To be honest, Ike had a liking for Hotshot, but he would never tell him because Hotshot would most likely beat him up, or that's what Ike thinks.

"No, why would I want to see you?" Ike asks and gives him a confused look.

Let our bodies do the talking
Let our shadows paint the wall

Hotshot rolls his eyes and takes a step closer to Ike.

"You better walk back to Manhattan or else you'll get hurt," Hotshot threatens, ignoring the feeling that's growing in his chest.

"You're going to hurt me?" Ike asks and glares slightly at Hotshot. "I'll tell Race, then he can tell Spot and Spot can get pissed at you," Ike says and steps toward Hotshot. Hotshot scoffs again and glares at Ike.

I want you here in my arms
We'll hide away in the dark

"You wouldn't do that," Hotshot says and crosses his arm. Ike glances at Hotshot's arms and realizes how muscular they were. Ike blushes faintly and looks back at Hotshot's face.

"Yes I would, I'm not scared to tell people stuff," Ike says and raises an eyebrow.

Slip your hand in my back pocket
Go and let your long hair fall

Hotshot rolls his eyes again and takes off his newsies cap. Ike looks at his hair and sees how dirty it is. He also thinks about running his hand through it and smiles.

"What are you smiling at?" Hotshot asks and puts his cap back on his head.

"No reason," Ike mumbles and looks away from Hotshot.

"What? You're too scared to even look at me? I'm not that scary sweetheart," Hotshot taunts Ike and steps closer to him. Ike blushes at the pet name and looks at Hotshot again.

"Oh, you love me calling you pet names sweetheart?" Hotshot asks and Ike blushes more.

I want you all to myself
To myself

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. You'll never know," Ike says and shrugs his shoulders.

"You know, if you want to get to Spot, you'll have to get through me," Hotshot says and smirks slightly.

"And how am I going to do that?" Ike asks and glares slightly at him.

"I don't know, you have to figure that out yourself," Hotshot says and smirks more.

I don't need nothing between you
Leaning for another kiss, yeah

"Alright," Ike says and smiles as an idea pops into his head. He stand on his tippy toes and softly kisses Hotshot. To says Hotshot was shocked was an understatement. Ike pulled away from him and smiled.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to Spot," Ike says and starts walking. Hotshot grabs Ike wrist and Ike turn back to look at him. Hotshot steps closer to him and kisses him again. Ike smiled slightly and kissed him back. To Ike, the world had disappeared around him, all that mattered that he was kissing Hotshot.

"Get a room you two!" one of the Brooklyn newsies shouts which causes Hotshot to pull away a look at the newsie.

"Oh shut up!" Hotshot calls back jokingly and kisses Ike again. Ike kisses back quickly and pulls away.

"Why did you pull away so quick?" Hotshot asks and looks at Ike.

"I have to actually go talk to Spot and get back to 'Hattan. The fellas will get worried about me," Ike says and smiles at him. Hotshot studies Ike's face for a second and nods.

"Fine, but come say goodbye to me when you're leaving," Hotshot says and gives him a serious look.

"Don't worry, I will sweetheart," Ike says and smiles at his use of the pet name.

"Hey, only I can call you sweetheart," Hotshot says and looks at Ike.

"Yea Yea sweetheart," Ike says and kisses him again. Hotshot kisses him back and wraps his arms around Ike's waist.

I want you all, all, all to myself
To myself, yeah

Ike pulls away from Hotshot and stares into his eyes. Finally, he smiles and kisses Hotshot's cheek.

"Bye sweetheart, I'm going to talk to Spot now," Ike says and turns to walk away.

"Fine, but I'll miss you," Hotshot says and Ike looks back at him. Ike smiles and nods his head.

"I'll miss you too," Ike says and turns his head back forward. Ike starts walking to the lodging house and sighs happily. He finally knows that his imaginary love actually loves him back and he couldn't be happier.
~~~~~
Hello everyone! So this one shot was probably horrible because I've never written a song one shot before, but I still hope people liked it. I hope everyone enjoyed! Bye!