Javey/Javid- Newsie Say No to This

So, this one shot was, again, requested by _Honey-Suckle_ 😂 So I hope you enjoy and everyone else does too. Also, it's not gonna be as intense as Say No to This from Hamilton, if you know you know 😂 Also, Davey and Jack will be in college and be on a college campus.

Edited: 6/20/20
~~~~~~

Davey's POV

Jack and I have been dating for about a month now. We were currently sitting on the couch, cuddling. He has his head rested on my chest while I have my arms around him. I'm pretty sure he's asleep because we've just been sitting here in silence. I soon here the slight snores coming from Jack and I smile. I slightly coughed and was scared that I woke up Jack, which I did. I heard a grumble from Jack as he stirred awake.

"I'm sorry Jackie," I say while he rubs his eyes.

"Mmmm," Jack mumbled while clutching onto my shirt. I kissed his head and he cuddled further into me. Jack sneezes an adorable sneeze while he sat up. He stretched his arms above his head while his joints cracked back into place. He rubbed his eyes while I admired his beauty. I sat up straighter and stretched.   I wrapped my arms loosely around Jack's neck and kissed his head.

"How did you sleep before I accidentally woke you up?" I asked and smiled lightly.

"Fine," Jack said in a groggy voice.

"I'm still kind of tired," Jack slightly complained while I slightly smiled.

"I'm sorry Jackie," I say once again and kiss his cheek.

"You know I love it when you call me Jackie?" Jack said and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled.

"You're tired, but you still want to make out with me?" I say and smirk at him.

"Mhm," Jack hums and kisses me. I kiss back roughly, but before we could get further, there was a knock on the door. I hear Jack slightly groan in annoyance.

"I'll get it," I say while I quickly kissed Jack. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and was faced with a girl, that I think I've seen on campus before.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, I'm Katherine. I have Jack Kelly's notebook, he left it in a class yesterday so I decided to return it," the girl, Katherine, said while I saw her gush when she said Jack's name. I give her a confused look while I took the notebook from her.

"I'll give it to him," I say.

"Hey, you're not Jack. Why are you in Jack's dorm?" Katherine asks.

"I'm Davey and I live in the same dorm as Jack," I say and shrug.

"Oh okay," Katherine says, sounding suspicious.

"Well anyway, tell Jack I say hi!" Katherine says happily and smiles.

"Okay," I say dryly and glare slightly.

"Bye," she said returning the tone while she turns on her heels and walks away. I close the door and I walk back over to Jack with his notebook in my hand.

"Who was it?" Jack asks and looks up at me. He looks less tired then he did before.

"Some girl named Katherine," I say and shrug.

"Oh, she's totally into me, I can tell," Jack says and nods.

"Oh yea. She was returning your notebook," I say, tossing the notebook onto the couch next to him.

"Oh yea, I forgot about this notebook," he says while I sit on the couch next to him. He opens the notebook and I see all his drawings.

"I have a talented boyfriend," I say and hug his shoulders.

"You're right you do," Jack says and smiles. He kisses me and I soon kiss back. Jack pushes me onto the couch, not breaking our kiss. Just then someone barges into Jack's dorm.

"Ew, get a room you two," a familiar voice says. We see Race standing in the door way, holding Albert's hand.

"This is our dorm?" I say as more of a question.

"Will you two quit making out?" Race argues back and shakes his head.

"Oh like you and Albert haven't made out before," I say getting angrier.

"Calm down," Jack whispers to me while I sit up.

"As a matter of fact, we have," Race declares while Albert's face completely turns flushed. Race looks at Albert and I see him wink.

"What did you want anyway?" I asked and glared slightly.

"Nothin', just wanted to see what you guys were doing, making out clearly," Race says while I get slightly annoyed.

"Thank you for barging into our dorm without permission," Jack says while Race nods.

"No problemo. Let's go Al," Race says and pulls Albert out the door. I stand up and walk to the door.

"I think I'm gonna go to the grocery store and maybe get food. You need anything from the store?" I ask looking back at my boyfriend. He stands up and walks over to a magnet on the fridge. He takes the magnet off and takes the sheet of paper off and hands it to me. I read the list and nodded.

"Bye," I say and kiss him.

"Bye," he says and smiles. I walk out the door and walk to the store.

Jack's POV

Davey left for the store a couple minutes ago. I am currently sitting on the couch drawing. I'm drawing a city skyline and it looks pretty good so far. I suddenly hear a knock on the door which makes me jump which results in me to draw a out of place line.

"Damn it," I mumble under my breath as I stand up. I walk over to the door kind of angry at whoever made me mess up. I opened the door and was faced with Katherine.

"Hi Jack," she says all lovingly.

"Hi?" I asked more than said.

"You know you're really cute right?" she says. I look at her quizzically.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time," Katherine says and kisses me. I am shocked and try to push away.

Davey's POV

I'm walking back to the dorm when I see Katherine there. I move closer and see that she is kissing Jack. My boyfriend. I put down the grocery bags and pull Katherine away from Jack.

"Davey!" Jacks says while I walk over and hug him. He hugs me back tightly.

"Did you like the kiss Jack?" Katherine asks while we depart from the hug. I slightly hiss at Katherine while Jack looks at me.

"No, not really," Jack says and looks at Katherine.

"What! Why?" Katherine asks angrily.

"Because I'm gay as shit. And I'm gay as shit for Davey," Jack says and hugs my waist. I smile a wide smile while Katherine fumes.

"So you guys are both gay?" Katherine ask, anger present in her voice.

"Yea, and if you have a problem with that, don't try and fight us because we have an army of friends that can, and will, fight you," I say and glare at her.

"Wow, you two are jerks! It was a mistake that I ever liked you Jack," Katherine says and stomps away. I turn to face Jack while he puts his hand up and we high five.

"I have to carry in the groceries now," I say, walking over to the grocery bags.

"I'll help!" Jack declares, also walking over to the bags. We carried them in and placed them on the counter. We put everything away where it belonged.

"Cuddles?" Jack asks, looking up at me.

"You know I could never say no to cuddles," I say and smile at him. We walk over to the couch and start cuddling. How much I love Jack can not be explained in words.
~~~~~
So another one shot! I hope everyone enjoyed! Bye!