Javid- Adventures

Hello everyone! This one shot was requested by my best friend/fren (😂) Brookie2105 so I hope you and everyone else enjoys! There was no requested plot, so credit to the person who posted the prompt.
~~~~~~~
Jack's POV

"David, whatever your middle name is, Jacobs! If you don't hurry up we're gonna be late!" I call to Davey and smile slightly. Today I decided that I was going to take Davey on a mystery date.

"First off, I don't even know where we're going and second, you just told me to get ready five minutes ago!" Davey yells back and I laugh slightly.

"It's a surprise!" I fight back and fall down onto Davey's bed. A couple minutes later, Davey walks out of the bathroom looking adorable as ever. He smiles and I smile back.

"You're adorable you know?" I say while I stand up and stretch.

"All you," Davey says and ruffles my hair. I run my hand through my hair to try and fix it. I fix it and then grab Davey's wrist. I walk out of his room and to the door.

"Bye everyone!" Davey calls before I can drag him out of the door. He follows behind me, not like he has a choice, as I drag him around the city.

"Where are we going?" he asks and I glance back at him.

"It's a surprise!" I say excitedly and walk to he train station. I drag him onto the train and sit him down.

"Seriously, where are we going?" he asks and I sit down next to him.

"I'm not gonna tell you. Like I said, it's going to be a surprise," I say and peck his cheek. We rode the train with Davey occasionally asking where we're going. We finally arrived at our destination, the boardwalk and beach. I grab Davey's wrist once again and drag him out of the train. He admires the beach and boardwalk.

"Are you happy now that I didn't spoil the surprise?" I ask and smile at him.

"I still would've liked to know because it felt like I was getting kidnapped," Davey said and laughed. I laughed slightly and shook my head.

"Why would I kidnap you?" I ask and look at Davey while he shrugs. I grab Davey's hand and intertwine our fingers. I walk with him to all of the rides and I smile. I walk up to the welcome booth and bought our tickets to the boardwalk. I walk past the welcome booth and look at Davey.

"Where do you want to go first?" I ask and smile at him. He points to a rollercoaster and smiles.

~Time Skip brought to you by me not knowing how to write people on roller coasters~

"Do you want to go to the beach now?" I look over at Davey and smile.

"Yea, we have ridden, like, all of the rides here anyway," he says and we both laugh. We walk to the beach and I have a huge smile plastered on my face. We arrived at the beach and Davey runs to the water. I run after him and stand on the shoreline with him. I look out into the horizon and see Davey moving out further from the corner of my eye. I turn my head towards him and smile.

"Why are you leaving me?" I joke and walk next to him. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers once again.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm right here," Davey says and gives my hand a squeeze. I smile and look down at our intertwined hands.

"Race you to the sand!" Davey exclaims while letting go of my hand and running to the sand.

"Meanie! You got an early start!" I yell and start to run to the sand. Davey flops down on the sand as I arrive next to him.

"I win," he says and smiles innocently at me. I sit down next to him and lightly smack his arm. I start patting the sand and start making a sand castle. Davey looks at my start of a sand castle and smiles. We started to make a sand castle with a smile on both of our faces.

~Another Time Skip brought to you by me not knowing how to write specific things~

We both look at our completed sand castle and smile. I lay down in the sand, not caring about getting sandy, and smile.

"Jackie, don't lay down, you're going to get all sandy," Davey says and pouts his lip slightly.

"Come lay with me Davey," I say and make grabby hands. He soon lays down next to me and I have a smile of satisfaction on my face. I lay my head on his chest and look up at the sky. I see the sun starting to set and I smile widely.

"We've been here all afternoon," Davey says with realization in his voice.

"I'm not complaining though," he adds on quickly and I smile.

"You better not be complaining, you were complaining to me already because you didn't know where we were going," I state and we both laugh.

"Well, I'm happy that you brought me hear," he says and I look up at him. I quickly kiss him and smile. I look back up at the sky and my smile grows wider.

"The sunset is pretty, isn't it?" I ask and smile.

"You're prettier," Davey says and I shake my head.

"You're cheesy, do you know that?" I say jokingly while I look up at Davey.

"Only to you," he says and smiles widely.

"Well, I love your cheesiness," I say and smile. I go back to admiring the sunset and smile. I keep thinking about how happy I am that Davey's my boyfriend. No one else's boyfriend, just his.

"We should get going, shouldn't we?" Davey asks which snaps me out of my thoughts and startles me.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare and or startle you," he says and I look at him.

"It's fine, I was just lost in thought," I say and shrug while I sit up.

"Thought about what?" he asks as he sits up alongside with me.

"You," I say and quickly kiss him. I stand up and try my best to brush the sand off of me. I put my hands out to help Davey up, which he accepts and gets up. We walk back to the train station and get in the next train. This was an amazing mystery date I thought and smiled.
~~~~~~
Hello everyone! This was my first, non-edited, oneshot I have posted in a while, so yea. I hope everyone enjoyed this and thank you everyone for the nice comments on the edited post. Anyway, bye!