Javid- Meltdowns lead to Regret

This was, again, requested by _Honey-Suckle_, so I hope you and everyone else enjoys!

TW: Blood and Suicidal thoughts are mentioned. If you are sensitive about this topic, I will write where it starts and where it ends.

Edited: 6/20/20
~~~~~
Davey's POV

I was feeling kind of stressed today. I'm currently sitting in the bathroom at my house with my boyfriend, Jack, in my room. I'm currently sitting on the floor, trying not to cry. I keep taking sharp inhales and exhales. If you asked me why I was stressed, I couldn't tell you because I would probably just break down crying. I'm really stressed because my dad got an injury, so he can't work, my mom has to stay home and take care of him, Les and I are the only ones working, and Les could've died a couple days ago. What happened was, the Delanceys came to pick on us, like usual, but this time, Oscar was trying to beat me up, but Les got between him and I so Oscar punched Les right in the nose and broke his nose. Then when Les was falling, he fell on his arm and broke it and nearly hit his head, which he luckily didn't, so he doesn't have a concussion or anything. So now, my mom has to watch my dad and Les, but I feel so bad for her and work stresses me out and....

"Davey?" I hear a soft voice come through the door, knowing it was Jack.

"Yea?" I say a little too loudly.

"You okay in there? You've been in there for a while," Jack says while I silently sigh.

"Yea, I'm fine. I'll be right out," I declare while I hear Jack move back towards my room.

TW starts now.

I stand up near the sink and look at the razor blade on the counter. I think about just ending it all now. Then I remember, Jack loves me, Les loves me, my mom loves me, my dad, maybe, loves me, all the Newsies, maybe, love me, as friends of course, and it would ruin their lives if I did it. I decided to leave a tiny scratch on my arm with my nail. I deeply scratch my arm to a point where my arm bleeds. I put away the razor blade and look at all the blood coming from the scratch. I wipe the blood with my hand and wash it off. I wrap a bandage around it and pull my sleeve back down. I take a sharp inhale and open the door.

End of TW.

I walk back to my room and am bombarded with a hug. Jack touched where my scratch is and I hissed in pain.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks and looks up at me.

"Yea, I'm fine," I lie and plaster on a smile.

"Are you sure? You were in there a while," Jack says, worrying more every second.

"Yea," I simply state and nod.

"Why were you in there so long?" Jack asks and looks at me.

"Will you please stop asking questions!" I yell as Jack flinches. I process what I did in my head and tried to apologize.

"Jack, I'm so-" I say, but he cuts me off.

"Fine, don't talk to me about it then, suffer in your own silence, I don't care," Jack says and snatches his coat off my bed.

"Jack," I say and look at him.

"Dave, you should learn, when someone cares about you so much that they know something is wrong, when others may not, you should talk to them about it, instead of yelling at them to, basically, stop caring about you," Jack says and walks out the door. He slams the door behind him while I sit on my bed. I start to silently cry when I hear someone come into my room. I look over to see Les, all tiny and frail, with a cast on his arm and bandage on his nose.

"What happened to Jack? He stormed right out of the house without saying goodbye," Les says and looks at me.

"It's fine Les, don't worry about it. Go back and rest," I state while Les shrugs and walks out of the door while closing it. I sigh heavily and lay down on my bed. I grab my phone and scroll to FaceTime. I FaceTime my friend that I know Jack, probably won't talk to, Katherine. See, Kath and Jack had a bad break up and they have a grudge with each other.

"Hey Davey. Are you crying?" Kath asks while I nod.

"What happened? Who do I have to beat up?" Kath asks and I slightly smiled.

"I screwed everything up Kath," I say while she gives me a confused look.

"My life is really stressful, so I was having a meltdown in the bathroom, I did this," I say and lift my sleeve to show her the bandage while she nods. I'm glad I don't have to explain the bandage because Kath already knows.

"Then, I came out of the bathroom, Jack was here, and he started bombarding me with question. I had a short temper because I was just stressing, so I snapped at him and he was like 'When someone cares about you, talk to them' was the main purpose of what he said," I state while Kath looks at me sympathetically.

"You know I hate Jack, but I'm sorry Davey," Kath apologizes while I shake my head.

"It's fine, you didn't do anything," I reassure her and smile.

"Okay, I gotta go Davey, bye," Katherine says and quickly hangs up.

"Bye," I mumble and toss my phone on the bed next to me.

~Time Skip to about a week later~

Today was going to be the day I go to the lodging house and apologize to Jack. I look at myself in my mirror. I heavily sigh and start walking to the lodging house. Once I walk in, everyone glares at me.

"Is Jack here?" I ask and look around at everyone.

"No," Albert says harshly and glares more at me. I suddenly look up and see Jack. I start walking towards him, but Race suddenly stands in front of me.

"He doesn't want ta see ya," Race says and pushes me back.

"Race, stop. He can come see me if he wants," Jack says while I look at him and Race deeply sighs.

"Don't hurt him more then you already have," Race warns me and walks away. I walk over to Jack while he grabs my hand and leads me into a room. I suddenly start crying and feel arms around me.

"It's okay Davey, I forgive you," Jack reassures me.

"You shouldn't. I-I-I was a bitch to y-y-you," I say in between sobs.

"I know, but I shouldn't have been bothering you so much about it," Jack says and rubs my back.

"I love you," I say, hugging Jack tightly.

"I love you too Davey," Jack says and kisses my head.
~~~~~~
Hello everyone! A new one shot! I hope everyone enjoyed! Bye!