✾Whip✾

Whip:

• A strip of leather or length of cord fastened to a handle, used for flogging or beating a person or for urging on an animal.

~•~•~•~•~

"Dad, please".

Young Kookie kneeled before his dad, rubbing his palms together with soaked cheeks and tears leaving every time the whip came in contact with his skin.

The old man had no mercy whatsoever, he gripped the whip and lashed it one last time harshly over Jungkook's back.

The young boy screamed, as the pain spread under his ribs, his toes curling to withstand the pain.

"Men don't cry Jungkook, get that in your head. Now stand up", his father commanded.

The 10-year-old's skin felt numb with all the harsh beatings.

What happened for minutes felt like hours of torture.

Jungkook tried to grab the nearest chair and put all his weight over it, with the last ounce of strength, he lifted himself.

He stood there in complete silence with head hung low, wincing in pain.

"I had decided to make you the next successor of Jeon Corp. But, all you do is disappoint me, every fucking time. Your mom and I have decided to send you to the hospital until you get control over that anger of yours. You are not coming back until then. Am I clear?", the old man spoke up in a strict tone.

The young kid bit his lip in frustration. He simply couldn't speak up, scared of what would the outcome be. He stood there gritting his teeth, staring at his feet with tears falling over his designer shoes, wiping them instantly in fear of the person before him.

" Guards!", the old man spoke in a raised tone. Two highly built bodyguards in suits entered the hall, each standing on either side of Jungkook.

The young kid's shoulders resigned as he felt squished between the two huge men.

"Escort Jungkook to hospital and make sure to keep an eye on him".

With that, the old man turned around to hang the whip on a very extravagant hanger over the finely crafted wall with beautiful carvings and imprints. The man smirked as he traced his fingers over the beauty in front of him.

Jungkook was being dragged by the guards. But, he could care less. His eyes were still fixed on the man in front of him who admired his work more than his own son, whom he sees nothing more than a big disappointment.

That's all it took for the young boy to fill his heart with wrath for this man. His only aim now was to...

To claim that beauty on the wall.

To conquer the power and wealth his dad admires.

To be more than a just a disgrace to his dad.

A/n:- I am back with a new story. Hope you liked the first chapter. Don't forget to leave a vote. I would be really thankful💕.

~Amy~