✾Impulsive✾

Impulsive

Act without thinking.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Mr Jeon was pacing back and forth, biting his nails, scared of what would happen. He couldn't let the man harm 'his' son. But, he also couldn't blurt out the truth. He needed some time to figure it out.

The time was ticking. The old man was getting restless, scared of losing his 'only' son after his wife. Don't get the man wrong, he did love his second wife and her son equally, but Jungkook was his blood. He's everything that he tried to protect all these years even if it meant to hurt the kid.

His anxiety was over the top. The only sane thing he could think of was to warn Jungkook to stay away from the house.

_______

Past~

The man in a long black jacket rushed out of the restaurant in a hurry unable to comprehend what he just did. His hands trembled as kept running into the roads. He didn't realise he dropped his knife on his way.

It was too dark to even find it. Above all, it was raining heavily. The roads were slippery and chances of accidents increased to peak at this time of the year.

He ran across the pavements towards the middle of the road to cross it but stopped instantly as he felt a bright light heading towards his way.

It was too bright, so the man squinted his eyes. Before he could even react, the car ran over him. Fortunately, the man stumbled towards the side escaping major injuries.

The driver who hit him instantly applied brakes not moving an inch, ignoring his son whining from the backseat. He couldn't believe what he had done.

He wanted to drive away but his son's reflection in the mirror stopped him. The driver quickly got off the car pulling the man into his car and rushing towards the hospital.

Little did he know, he actually saved a murderer on the run. Jungkook's dad sat in front of the OT theatre holding his son's hand dearly.

He heard few police officers enquire about a man in his thirties. He feared he would be sentenced to prison and his son would be left all alone.

Till then Jeon hadn't married Jungkook's stepmom yet. So, taking the best call at that time. He diverted the officers from the hospital with all his might. Only to know that he was going to regret this badly later.

The man was saved.

Jeon didn't think twice and paid the man to shut his mouth and flee the country. The man simply took this as a stroke of luck and ran away.

After staring at the news that played weeks after on the television. Mr Jeon realised what grievous mistake he had committed. It was too late to confess. It was too late to admit his mistakes. So, he did what was best for the moment.

Close the case.

That one incident left Jungkook's dad traumatized. He couldn't hold onto the amount of guilt that was filling in him.

So eventually, he ended up hurting his own son. Training him so hard to be tough and diligent. So that he never faces what he had to face. Ever!

But, that only left Jungkook hating him to the point he wanted to erase him from his life.

~Amy~