✾Smile✾

Smile:
form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.

~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook loosened his grip and sighed deeply, staring at his hands. Tae gulped in the start but turned back to look at the boy with relief, as Jungkook let go of his neck.

But the ravenette wasn't looking at him instead blankly gazing at his hands.

Tae scooted closer and lifted the boy's chin to study his expression. To which the ravenette slowly raised his orbs to look at the boy in front of him.

Jungkook might be a brat, but he was quite smart when it came to knowing people.

He closely stared at the boy in front of him and concluded that he was harmless.

"Okay! So you are my friend now. Feel proud that you are Kookie's friend!", he raised his hand in his infamous bossy style.

Tae blinked a few times before grabbing the hand and shaking it up and down while grinning widely.

Jungkook concluded that the kid was just too dumb, without realizing Tae couldn't hear a word he spoke.

They both sat face to face, while Jungkook started bickering about his rich family and the places he had travelled.

Kook was the typical kid in class, that you would see boasting about his richness and you would prefer to stay two feet away.

Maybe that's the reason, the younger never had friends.

Now, that the black-haired was keenly observing him as he spoke. Jungkook felt a bit confident around the elder.

He continued to speak on and on, about how he pushed his elder brother out of the balcony when he refused to play with him and that being the reason his dad put him here.

Jungkook burst into laughter reminiscing, about that moment and how crazy everyone went.

All they cared about was his brother who fell and not him who stood there with a long stripe of the scar on his forearm when he tried to pull back his brother but failed miserably for the small figure he was.

Tae simply sat there, swaying side to side, gazing at the boy, who dramatically explained situations by using his hands and his face full of expression.

Though Tae couldn't understand a word the younger spoke, he felt occupied when he saw the boy all jumpy and excited.

And, when Jungkook burst into laughter. Tae just thought the other is laughing at a joke, so he simply grinned widely shutting his eyes as a wave of happiness hit him.

Jungkook found it impressive. The smile on the latter's face was so beautiful. It made his heart swell.

For the first time, someone listened to him so keenly and patiently without judging him or his actions.

Jungkook got hiccups, trying to hold back a sob. It was too much to take in. Just the small gesture of listening to him left him with orbs full of tears.

Jungkook was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise the elder had wrapped his hands around his waist, snuggling into his neck and patting on his back at the rhythm of ten per minute.

Jungkook hesitated at first, but eventually pulled the elder closer by placing his hands on his back.

Kookie never realised, the boy couldn't hear, a word he said. But, it felt like he heard him more than anyone out there.

A/n: This plot has very warm message that I would like to convey. Do stay with me till the end, and I promise you won't regret it.

~Amy~