✾Broke✾

Broke

The psychological or emotional trauma after living through an extremely stressful event resulting in challenges to cope up with normal life.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Taehyung felt a vibration as the door shut. He came out of the cubicle of the washroom only to see a boy completely devasted on the floor.

A bottle rolled towards him. He picked it up and then looked at the boy on the floor. Taehyung immediately kneeled stretching the bottle towards the boy.

The kid was tired. Tried of trying to even breathe. But, he managed to show his two fingers meaning 'two' tablets.

Tae quickly nodded and pulled out two tablets and slowly scooted over to the ravenette and held them close to his mouth. Jungkook immediately gulped them down and tried to pull the elder's shirt for support as he regained his breathing.

The desperate need to hold someone reminded Tae of the young boy who held him close when he was in his most unstable state.

Taehyung could care less about what would happen. He pulled the fragile boy into his arms snuggling him deeper into his chest and letting him cry his lungs out and no one would hear.

Jungkook didn't want to know the reason for this action. This simple gesture melted his heart. The boy simply hugged back and sobbed.

Tae felt the same sense of warmth that he was craving for years. He pulled his hand and patted on the boy's back at the rate of ten pats per minute.

Something, he used to do for 'his' Kookie.

Jungkook felt all of this strangely comforting though he had met the boy only twice.

A vague memory of someone holding him this way brushed past his memories. But, couldn't remember who it was.

Was it someone important?

Taehyung pulled the boy up and lent him a tissue to wipe his cheeks. Jungkook was now embarrassed to cry in front of someone whom he had mocked and acted all cocky.

He simply snatched the tissue and wiped his face before throwing it into the bin. He wanted to thank the boy but realised what his dad had told him a while ago. He rushed out of the door towards the table without giving a second glance at the boy as if he was possessed.

He pressed his shirt straight with his sweaty hands trying to look presentable and hopefully no one would notice he had a breakdown a few minutes ago. He took his seat and apologized to the family members for being late.

Jungkook noticed the silver male walking towards the kitchen in a 'chefs' outfit.

Wait! He is a chef and not a waiter at the bar.

Jungkook couldn't fit the puzzle pieces together, ended up being even more confused.

The senior chef finally returned with all the dishes and placing them on a huge table and decorating it with a bunch of expensive wine glasses and bottles of red wine to celebrate the day.

The staff stood there in a circle behind the table with their respective dishes in the front.

Jungkook noticed Tae standing behind his dad's back with one of the finest steaks with a unique aroma he had never smelt before.

The senior head nodded his head and all the staff extended their hands to place their dishes on the table.

Taehyung placed the steak plates in front of both Jungkook and his dad. The old man melted as soon as he placed the delicious meat in his mouth.

It was perfect.

It was the best steak he had ever eaten in his entire life.

"Loved it!" The old man announced.

Tae smiled and bowed to the man.

"What's your name, young man?"

Tae pulled his notebook to write his name and show it to him. But, that just felt like disrespect for the white-haired man who asked for a 'verbal' answer. He shot up from his table to pull the boy by his collar.

"How dare you disregard me?" The man spat out loud making everyone else flinch in fear including Jungkook.

Tae tried to free himself from the man's clutches but failed miserably. Everyone knew Jungkook's dad was too powerful and would never dare mess with him.

So, no one spoke up until..

Wait!!

A/n: I love drama

A/n: I love drama. Let's unfold this then. Shall we?