✾Nightmare✾

Nightmare:

a frightening or unpleasant dream.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Song: Love is gone by SLANDER and Dylan Matthew💕.

Jungkook turned from side to side scrunching his nose, because of the muffling sounds that pierced through his ears. He slowly fluttered his eyes open before opening them wide in shock.

He instantly sat up and covering his mouth in fear.

The blacked-haired male was whimpering, swaying his arms back and forth, kicking his legs in the air, with his eyes tightly shut.

The whimpers soon turned into loud incomprehensible sounds. Tae was screaming on top of his lungs, but he just couldn't hear himself. He felt his vocal cords rumble inside his throat. But, there was complete silence.

The ravenette slid down his bed soon after he heard the screams from the elder's bed. He rushed towards the door to knock for help but stopped his actions instantly.

Jungkook knew, the moment he calls the nurses and doctors, they would restrain the boy and prick him with tens of needles. He didn't want the Tae to go through the pain, he experienced.

It was the first time Kookie had empathised with someone.

He turned back to run towards the elder's bed. With great effort, he got on top of the bed. Kook was very small compared to the elder. He managed to corner the latter's legs with his, preventing them from moving.

But, Kookie's hands couldn't get a hold of Tae's hand that was vigorously shaking.

The younger balanced himself by placing his hands on either side of Tae.

"Stop moving and wake up!" Kookie spoke up in his highest tone. But, Tae eyes were shut, he could neither hear nor see the boy in front of him, stuck in his dreams, or say a nightmare.

Jungkook was scared at the sight in front of him. But, he held back and stayed strong. He gripped Tae's shoulders and shrugged him violently to wake him up.

The pain seared through Tae's nerves, which instantly made him grab Jungkook's back. He dug his nails deeper into the younger's back as the pain shooted down his spine.

Jungkook bit his lips harshly trying to suppress his pain. Tae didn't stop and continued to shout with his now sore throat, hitting the Ravenettes torso multiple times.

Poor Jungkook felt his lips bleed from all that biting. He shut his eyes and took in all the beatings silently, as his tears rolled down to fall on Tae's cheeks.

He felt tired holding back for so long. So, leaned a little lifting his shaking hand and patting it feebly over Tae's cheek. Kept tapping it until he felt his back numb from all the scratches and hits.

Tae instantly shot his eyes open, gasping for breath. His hand movements slowed down a bit, but his chest still heaving up and down for air that was sucked out of his lungs. He finally looked at the small shivering kid hovering over him, who managed to weakly smile even with all that happened.

Tae choked out sobs and pulled the boy towards him, holding him tightly for his dear life. Jungkook tried to balance, but fell right over the elder's chest, his face buried in Tae's neck.

Tae almost inaudibly muffled out a word for the first time, into the younger's ear.

"Ko-Kookie"

"Kook-kie"

"Kookie!"

He kept repeating it close to the ravenette's ear. It was so feeble and broken, but only Jungkook could hear it. And, he simply smiled and drifted to sleep.

 And, he simply smiled and drifted to sleep

~Amy~