✾Injection✾

Injection:

An injection is an act of administering a liquid, especially a drug, into a person's body using a needle and a syringe.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It had been two days since the boys were put in a room together. They had grown an unique bondage. Running around the room to catch each other, tickling one another and bursting into laughter. It had become their daily routine.

Milly smiled as she watched the boys all happy through the cameras. She headed towards their room, knocking before opening it.

"Taehyung, it's time for injection come here", she called him softly.

Tae instantly jumped behind Kook, when he saw the lady with a big injection in her hand. He tucked his hands on the back of Jungkook's shirt.

As brave as Jungkook was, he stood there like a 'macho' man with his chin held high covering Tae.

Milly sighed, "Jungkook, Tae needs to take his meds on time to become strong, if you do this, he won't get well soon. Would you like that?"

Young kook thought for one good minute and agreed to Milly's words. He wanted Tae to become healthy and strong.

So, he instantly pulled Tae from his back and dragged him towards the nurse.

Tae freaked out when she picked him up and placed him on the bed. She pulled Tae's sleeve up and poked the injection slowly into his elbow. Tae winced in pain and started crying seconds later.

"It's done taehyung. It's over see. You are a strong boy", she wiped his cheeks and left after picking all the essentials.

Jungkookie felt a pang in his heart. He couldn't see the boy sniffing and sobbing in front of him. He just couldn't.

He instantly dragged a chair towards the bed, climbing over it and jumping over Tae's bed. However, he ended up crash landing with his face stuck in the mattress and his ass high up in the air with his hands hiding his face in embarrassment.

Tae looked up at the weird kid and started laughing out loudly clutching onto his tummy.

Kookie felt a soft smile brush over his face when he heard the boy's giggles.

___________

The boys grew closer as time passed by and eventually Tae started learning lip reading slowly and but efficiently.

Jungkook would keep bickering about his school days and shitty classmates and Tae kept noting down some words that he could understand while the younger spoke.

Although Jungkook couldn't understand why Tae was writing in the notepad. He could care less and became a director of his stories explaining to Tae while swaying his hands in the air.

The two finished their meals and were put in their respective beds by the nurses before switching off the lights and wishing the boys a 'good night' and shutting the door behind them.

Jungkook turned from side to side scrunching his nose, because of the muffling sounds that pierced through his ears. He slowly fluttered his eyes open before opening them wide in shock.

He instantly sat up and covering his mouth in fear.

(A/n: what did Jungkook see? Tell me your theories

(A/n: what did Jungkook see? Tell me your theories. I would love to read them)

                               ~Amy~