✾Ignore✾

Ignore:

refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

~•~•~•~•~

"Let me go!"

Jungkook shouted as he kicked his legs in the air, still being tightly held by the two bodyguards, who were taking the boy, towards the assigned room.

They could care less about the boy and kept marching towards the room. After reaching, one of them slid the door open and the other slowly released the young kid into the room and immediately shut the door behind them.

They stood outside the room all cold and stiff making sure the door is tightly closed.

The raven-haired kid balanced his booty from falling forwards by placing his hands on the chair in front of him. He instantly turned around and started knocking on the door repeatedly until his knuckles turned white with the force he was clutching them into a fist. Kicking the door until his toes started to feel numb, the boy kept protesting.

"Let me go you assholes!", he screamed with all his might. But, there was no response.

Jungkook's had anger issues which, got worse in a situation like this. The connection between his mind and body would get cut. He doesn't think twice before breaking stuff that was before him.

And, that's exactly what he did.

He roamed around the entire room, pushing all the supplies over the cabinets, to the floor. Turning everything upside down, from small medicine bottles in the drawers to huge machines that recorded a person's heartbeat, he destroyed everything that came in his way.

It was surprising, how the small figure managed to roll down a huge cabinet with the IV lines and bottles, that simply spilt over the white tiles.

Even after, he created so much commotion, nobody responded.

His nose was flaring with anger with eyebrows furrowed and a pout on his lips. The ravenette marched towards the bed covered with blinds. He shoved the curtains with one hand, only to see a small petite kid sleeping on it 'peacefully ' all curled up into a ball.

Jungkook was left dumbfounded.

Why didn't the kid get up from all the sounds and mess he created?

It angered him even more, his chest still heaving up and down from all the running. But, the bed was too high. The ravenette instantly went to pull the chair towards the bed and climb over it.

Once he was on the chair, he wiggled his ass and jumped forwards, kicking the chair behind and smoothly landing on the bed.

He crawled on his paws towards the boy and stopped when he was just inches away from the black-haired kid. The latter slept like a stone, not realising someone beside him.

Young Kook felt flames over his cheeks.

One. Because the boy was straight up ignoring the one and only Jungkook, and

Two. Because the boy was too cute.

Kook instantly shrugged his thoughts and poked one of the cheeks of the boy. To which, the latter simply scrunched his nose and snuggling his head deeper into the pillow.

"Yah! Get up", Jungkook spoke up keeping his hands on his hips and his chin high, as if he was a boss.

But, to Jungkook's dismay, the boy didn't respond again.

Jungkook angrily pouted and started to throw his hands over the boy, repeatedly hitting him and shrugging sometimes.

The black-haired kid instantly shot his eyes open. To which Jungkook flinched and scooted back as if he saw a dead person come back to life.

 To which Jungkook flinched and scooted back as if he saw a dead person come back to life

~Amy~