✾Apology✾

Apology:

A regretful acknowledgement of an offence or failure.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: okay! I just want you to know that Taekook are practically kids who are around 10 and 12 years respectively. And, they will behave according to their age. So, imagine cute little puppies running around. Lol.

The room was cleaned by Milly and staff which took hours of hard work. She smiled at the two boys who were sleeping peacefully and closed the door behind her, leaving them alone.

After a couple of hours, Tae woke up rubbing his eyes. His attention fell on the boy who was tied to the bed on the other side.

"Thank God! You woke up. Now get kookie out of these!", the ravenette signalled his hands, shrugging them a bit.

Tae just tilted his head to the side in confusion. He slowly got down from his bed and walked towards the ravenette, keeping penguin steps. He scanned the boy from top to bottom and finally stared at the boy's lips, to comprehend the words.

"Take-these-out. Kookie hates them!", he stressed each word and spoke them separately.

To which, Tae squinted his eyes to read those lips and when he finally understood it, he mouthed an 'o' before pressing his lips shut.

Without wasting time, Tae got on the bed. He was much taller than jungkook, so he didn't need a chair to climb the bed. But, there was no space for him to sit, as the ravenette was tied like a starfish, covering almost the entire bed.

Tae slowly crawled up and placed his legs on either side and sat on the younger's tummy with his hands on the latter's chest.

"Wh-what are you doing? You are heavy, move!", The ravenette raised his voice while his cheeks flushed pink.

But, tae simply smiled thinking the boy is complimenting him and wiggled his ass.

The elder looked around to see, boxes of medicines lined on the cabinet, his eyes stopped at the key, in one of the trays. He rapidly picked it up to show it to Jungkook.

The Ravenette flashed him a bunny smile.

But, Tae fisted his palm covering the key in his hand and smirking at the kid below him as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook just scoffed at the boy's audacity but submitted to his dominance. His lips quivered as he flashed his puppy eyes to the black-haired kid, meaning to take him out.

But, Tae just crossed his arms across his chest with his chin held high.

Wait, this looks familiar.

Jungkook instantly dropped the cute puppy face as it wasn't working on this kid and rolled his eyes.

Tae peeped through one of his eyes at the boy.

"What do you want?" Jungkook snarled.

Tae just sighed and traced a word over the ravenette's chest.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he concluded what the word was.

"Kookie never say sorry!", with that he turned his head and huffed.

Tae casually shrugged his shoulders and decided to head down the bed.

Young kook instantly turned his head, "wh-where are you going?"

Tae sassily pointed a finger to his bed and continued to lift himself.

"Wait! Don't leave kookie alone. I will say". The boy muffled the last words.

Tae looked at the boy's lip movement and concluded the boy was saying something. He stopped and returned to sitting on him.

"Kookie is so-sowie", his eyes brimmed with tears, as soon as he apologized.

Tae just scanned the boy's face and decided that he had apologized and flashed him his infamous boxy smile.

The elder, instantly turned around and clicked open the locks on the boy's leg first and turned again to unlock his hands.

Jungkook smirked, as he felt his hands loose and instantly raised his upper body which left tae slide down to his lap.

He instantly placed his hands on Tae's neck to choke him.