✾Anxiety✾

Anxiety:

A mental health disorder characterised by feelings of worry, anxiety or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily activities.

~•~•~•~•~

Taehyung squinted his eyes at the sharp light that came from the bulb over his head. He looked around and immediately realised that he was in a different room.

His eyes finally fell on the small figure that sat in front of him with arms crossed and nose flaring as he stared at him. There was a small frown on the latter's forehead with an angry expression.

It was so scary, tae instantly scooted backwards towards the headrest, bringing his knees close to his chest and fisting his hands in defence, as he shut his eyes in fear.

Jungkook smirked at the trembling boy. This is exactly what he wished to see, so he slowly crawled towards the kid, to scare him properly.

To show him who he is.

"This bed is mine now. So, get down!" Jungkook spoke up in a bossy way.

But, Tae just stayed there, not moving an inch, with his eyes closed.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. His anxiety was kicking in again.

The picture of his father standing in front of him with a whip in his hands was sending cold shivers to his heart.

The look in his eyes changed. His expression faltered as if he was possessed. Kook held both the arms of the black-haired and shrugged violently which made the other quiver and tremble under his grip.

"Get down this bed. This is MINE!", the ravenette screamed on top of his lungs. But, poor Tae couldn't comprehend a word the latter spoke.

Tae just couldn't understand why the kid was behaving like this. He simply stayed there crying and trying to push the ravenette with his feeble hands.

Jungkook felt like his head was going to explode. No matter, how much he screamed, how much he struggled, the voices echoed in his head.

You are nothing, but a disappointment.

You can never take my position.

You aren't worthy of my title, Jungkook!

Jungkook's anxiety shot down his spine. The ravenette couldn't process his surroundings anymore. He pushed Tae with full force. The latter tried to clutch onto the sheets but, failed miserably and falling straight on the cold tiled floor.

Jungkook finally laid his eyes on the kid that was on the floor, not moving or shaking. It sent a wave of fear under his hands. His breathing fastened with chest heaving up and down. Tears rolling down his cheeks and screaming until his vocal cords hurt.

Jungkook wished to become deaf, for at least a minute, to free himself from these voices.

While the unconscious kid, wished for his ears to function, for at least a minute to hear the ravenette speak.

~Amy~