✾Consent✾

Consent

Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"We have gathered here today to discuss the wedding plans for Jungkook", The old man announced in his gurgling voice as they all sat in a classic French restaurant with specialised chefs that came from all over the world.

One of the senior-most chefs with renowned tag and mysterious aura came towards them to take the orders of the two families that were seated in the huge restaurant.

The only people gathered there for a toast.

"What can I get for you sir?", He spoke with utmost respect and dignity.

"Bring your best dishes made by one of your finest chefs and make sure not to disappoint me. Because it will take me a single tap on the phone to bring down this restaurant!" Jeon's dad commanded.

"Sure sir!" The man faked a smile and went back into the kitchen.

The ravenette was pulled here by his mother all dressed up without his consent. He was out of place, totally un-focused. His gaze was blurring as time passed.

He could neither complain nor had the guts to raise his head to look up at the girl in front of him, who was all dolled up.

The boy just wasn't attracted to her.

Everything was moving in slow motion. The ravenette felt the people around him smiling and occasionally laughing holding out the plates for each other.

But, he sat there with an incomprehensible emotion. Unable to pull himself to fit in between those people whom he has to call his in-laws in future. So, he spoke up.

"I would like to excuse myself for a moment", Jungkook tried to speak as gently as possible as he rushed towards the restroom.

When he finally entered, he pulled the faucet to rinse his face with water. Slapping his cheeks to bring them to reality and controlled his breathing.

But, it wasn't helping. And to worsen it, his dad barged in.

"What kind of behaviour is that Jungkook?" The old man growled fisting his knuckles and staring at the young boy in front of him.

Jungkook felt his fear hit the roof. His hands started to tremble. He wanted to break then and there.

But the man's whip in study reminded him of the worst possible outcome. He tried to fix his posture straight.

"I am sorry Father. I will be out in a minute." He tried to speak up holding back the freshly sprinting tears in his orbs.

His dad didn't want to make a huge deal out of this in front of the new people. So, he simply gave Jungkook a nod and went out.

Jungkook slid down to the floor. He could care less if his expensive suit would be dirty. It wasn't a concern. The boy started to gasp for breath, holding one hand on his chest and the other trying to search for something in his pocket.

Trembling hands never help in a moment like this. And that's exactly what happened. His hands slipped the only bottle of tablets he had. They rolled over until they hit someone's shoes.

Jungkook blinked his tears to look for the man through his blurry vision. The man with silver locks of hair and ear piercings.

It was him.