✾Humour✾

Humour

The quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.

~•~•~•~•~

"Jungkook, wait!", Yoongi tried to reach the door as it shut loudly. He quickly twisted the knob to stop the kid but was met with an unfamiliar presence.

"Hello!", a chubby kid greeted him while balancing all the stuff in his bag that was flooding out.

"Uh-hello," Yoongi returned the greetings. To which the boy simply smiled wide while holding onto his expensive black bag.

"Do you need something?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh! I am here for the interview. You know, the one you put out there in the leaflet." The boy explained.

"I kind of put a lot of leaflets. So which one have you come for exactly?"

"The rapping leaflet!" The boy's eyes gleamed with happiness as he said that.

"That one! I am sorry to inform you but I already have a friend that wants to rap."

Yoongi is a straightforward guy who doesn't think twice before speaking up.

No twisting of words and straight to the point. But, when he saw the kid smile falter, it pricked him. He didn't want to crush someone's dreams like his dreams were crushed. He at least wanted to give the kid a chance before rejecting him.

"Fine, I give you a chance!" Yoongi declared.

The boy jumped in excitement pulling the skinny pale man into a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much!". He kept repeating it and Yoongi softly smiled at the kid's behaviour.

They entered his small apartment and yoongi sat in his chair and signalled the boy to show what he has got.

The purple-haired male placed his heavy bag in the corner, straightened his wrinkled shirt and cleared his throat in the most iconic way and began rapping.

Or, should we say screaming his lungs out.

Yo-yo
I am Jimin, the rapper.
I rap hard. So hard to make you hard.
L.M.A.O
I am Jimin, the rapper.
But, you can call me chimmy
Not a chimney.
L.O.L
Yo-yo
I am Jimin. Your rapper.

The boy gasped for breath after he finished his Oscar-winning rap, which he personally wrote with his own two hands holding a pen and scribbling it on paper for hours.

Yoongi had heard a lot of people. Some were bad, some needed to improve, and some actually had potential.

But, this boy was some serious shit, that yoongi couldn't even process which list to fit him in.

"That's your rap," asked a dumbfounded yoongi.

"Was it that amazing? I knew I had some fucking good talent!" The boy rubbed his upper lip with his finger as if he had achieved something huge.

"It was trash! No trash is even better." Yoongi exclaimed.

The purple-haired boy furrowed his eyebrows not able to believe what was said to him.

"It's not true." The boy spoke up, his lips wobbling already and would burst up crying any moment now.

Yoongi now was in some serious trance. He not only had to reject this boy for his bad rapping but also comfort this grown-ass man who was about to cry like a toddler.

"Hey, look I just said your rapping was not satisfactory. That's all" yoongi tried to console.

"But, you said it was trash!" The boy dropped to the ground, crying loudly with a runny nose.

Yoongi couldn't understand what was happening. With a face of defeat, he plopped down on the ground, took out a tissue to wipe the kid's nose whose cheeks turned pink, as he felt Yoongi's hands on his face.

"Can you stop crying?"

"I want to work with you", the boy pouted.

"Why me?"

"Because you are the coolest music producer I have seen till now!" The boy explained with his hands all over the place.

Yoongi was taken aback. No one has ever been so adamant about working with him. People always left him no matter how much he tried to convince them.

None of them stayed, except Jungkook. But, now this kid wants to stay and yoongi doesn't want to let go. Even if the kid can't rap.

"They are so many agencies out there. Why me? Why an unemployed broken producer who stays in a dusty apartment with low-cost instruments?" Yoongi asked without hesitation.

To which Jimin simply smiled and scooted closer holding onto the elder's hand.

"Because this man managed to produce one of finest music with that minimal equipment in this dusty apartment that was cruelly taken by someone else".

Yoongi couldn't hold back anymore. A tear slipped down his cheek. It was too much to take in. The fact that someone knows his work. His piece of art. His hard-earned sweat. That broke Yoongi into happy tears. Jimin wiped the boy's cheek and pulled him into a hug.

And Jimin wasn't a stranger. He knows yoongi more than anyone out there. Calling him a stalker would be too much. More of a well-wisher that came from miles away to hold this man's hand in his worst time. To be his neighbour in this very apartment. To be someone who would work with him. And most importantly to repay his debt.

 And most importantly to repay his debt

(A/n:- I am pretty convinced with Jimin's entry. What do think? Also, a friendly reminder, Jimin is always going to stay a sassy chubby kid in my works. No one can change that. Thank you for reading.)