✾Love✾

Love

You know what! I am going to leave this definition for you to define👉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook on the other hand called up for an entire police force and headed towards the house along with Namjoon.

Trust me, the ravenette was scared to the core. But, he believed in Tae. He trusted that the boy wouldn't give up so easily. He would fight till the end. Buy him some time to reach the house.

The cops reached the house, only to find all the CCTVs to be damaged completely. They quickly made their way into the house without making any sound, surrounding the house from all sides.

Namjoon led the team and listened to the loud breaking sounds. He conferred the exact location of the sounds from outside of the house and shortlisted the room in which Tae can possibly be.

The Cheif sent a few officers towards the room from outside and he along with some other officers entered the house.

________

The man's hands felt numb as kept hitting the door but it wasn't opening. With a face of defeat, he slid down on the floor. His fingers traced the picture in the pendant. He felt all over the place as he kept staring at the picture, blankly.

The man was psychic. He had lost all his social sensations, the day he stabbed that knife multiple times into her body. He was unstable and could burst up at any moment.

But, the picture didn't trigger him. Instead, it vaguely brushed those hidden memories of the times he genuinely smiled. The times he was alive.

The guilt of killing a person that you loved so much was eating him all these years. The fact that he fled from all the responsibility, the punishment for a heinous mistake he committed kept banging on his door every night.

He despised the man who freed him from all this. Because it only freed him physically. Not emotionally.

The real reason he came back was to make the old man go through the same pain he was troubled by every night.

Even if that meant to take away his son, he would.

The screams from inside slowly faded and the man felt peace. He didn't know the reason for it, but it was peaceful. The silence was engulfing him into a space that he always wished to enter. The pendant slipped from his hand as he drifted to sleep.

The police soon entered the house and arrested the man during the act of crime. The evidence was all over the place. The forensics entered the room to collect all the weapons used by the killer. The man was cuffed and taken to the station in a semiconscious state.

He kept walking being all dizzy, staring at the bright sky smiling as he imagined a reflection of the lady in the picture. Though he was cuffed, strangely the man felt free.

Maybe he was destined to pay for his crimes.

Jungkook rushed into the room through the balcony along with other officers. He found Tae all withered and crawled up into a ball shivering mildly. Jungkook felt a sense of relief to see the boy unscratched but also frowned at the state of the boy.

Jungkook carefully pulled the exhausted boy over him and wrapped his arms around him. Tae left a soft breath of relief as he smelled the cologne.

The familiar scent that only his Kookie puts.

"I love you Taehyung" Jungkook spoke up between his soft sobs as rubbed Tae's back.

"Me too," Tae whispered as he heard Jungkook all clear and loud for the first time.

[A/n:- Boom! And yeah that's the end. Hope you liked the story. Also, tell me if you would like to have an epilogue for this. Cause' I have a crazy epilogue *coughs* smut *coughs*]

~Amy~