✾Mistake✾

Mistake

an act or judgement that is misguided or wrong.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"I said let me in!"

Jungkook's dad closed the file that he was going through and furrowed his eyebrows at the huge commotion that was occurring behind that closed door. He waited for a few minutes for it to stop. But, his eyebrows twitched when the noise only got louder as the time passed.

The old man got all flared up and pushed the chair behind as he marched towards the door with heavy footsteps.

"What's happening here!" He asked in a commanding tone.

"Sir, this man doesn't have a prior appointment, but is adamant about meeting you," the clerk explained.

"Why the fuck have I hired guards? Throw him out!" The old man growled.

"Jeon!" The mysterious man screamed.

The old man stopped in his tracks.

That familiar voice. That audacity to call him by his first name. He immediately turned back to look at the owner of the voice.

It was him.

The guy with the scar on his face.

Mr Jeon composed himself straight tried his best to cover the sweat that was dripping from the sides of his forehead and when he was ready, he signalled the guards to free the man.

"Let him in", Mr Jeon suggested.

The clerk's moved aside and the man simply smirked and barged into his cabin.

"You still love money. Don't you?" The mysterious man chuckled as he glanced at the old faggot who stood there completely stunned.

The former traced his fingers on the expensive leather couch placed in the centre of the room and peeked a look at the different types of trophies that were decorated on the silver-glassed rack.

"Get to the point. What is it that you want?" Mr Jeon asked nervously.

"Guess what! The money you fed me with, got consumed. Now I want more." The man clicked his tongue as he approached closer to Mr Jeon.

"Y-you will get it by evening. Now get the fuck out of here!" Mr Jeon tried his best to confront the situation holding back his fears.

"Oops! too late. We are done negotiating. Now I want your son." He chuckled as he stared straight into Jeon's eyes.

"Don't you dare touch him!"

"You should have thought that before ignoring my 300 messages. Did you really think I would never come back?"

The guy leaned closer to Mr Jeon's ear, "But, I am back. Above all, here to turn your life upside." The man whispered before taking a good look at the oldy's terrified face.

"Just name the amount, I am ready to give and bury this conversation forever. Okay?" Mr Jeon tried to negotiate.

"You still haven't changed. Have you? Come on, brother! This negotiation is over. Don't you get it? You are done. And guess what! Your son will be the one to put you behind the bars," the guy smirked and left without another word.

The old man fell back over on his couch gripping its side rest to comprehend what just happened.

Jungkook believed in his dad's superiority. That no one can win against the man. A person with no weaknesses. A ruthless human who could slice hundreds of people's throats without a single ounce of guilt. That was the picture of Mr Jeon that Jungkook portrayed.

But, truth isn't always something that you see. The man did have his weaknesses. A dark secret that he wished to bury forever. A flaw that he never wished to disclose to Jungkook. But, all the efforts were going in vain.

And now he was standing on a cliff with no boundaries.

[A/n: What is the old man hiding? 👀👀👀]