Welcome Home ! Finally !

Chapter 31

Laney's POV

"MOM, DAD! " I opened the door and seen them standing around talking in the kitchen with Chance and Sam. I ran over and hugged both of them tightly. I missed my parents a lot. And I'm glad their here. But when I pulled away I realized Sam was here. Could this be good. I said Hi to her and went upstairs to put my things in my room. I flung all my things onto my bed. And ran down stairs. Tomorrow was the start of Christmas Break. I got happy cause Christmas Eve was Saturday . And my parents were back. I'm going to enjoy them now that there here. Because I'm sure right after Christmas was over, they would have to leave again. We were sitting down talking when I excused myself to answer my phone.

"Hey baby." I answered my phone with a smile noticing it was Sammy.

"Hello sweetness." he said laughing.

"You so goofy! What's up?"

"Your parents home."

"Yeah. I was gonna call you over for dinner. But they won't quit talking, so I can't cook. Get over her now please? "

"Be over, just need time freshen up a bit. You knowww."

"Gosh your dumb, hurry and I'll make Taco Salad."

"Awesome be over in 30. Bye."

"Bye."

I walked back into the living room, and sat with Chance and Sam. My parents were questioning them. And when Chance started talking I looked over at Sam.

"Wanna help me cook?" I whispered to her.

"Sure." We got up and dismissed ourselves leaving Chance alone being kissed all over his face by mom. We ran to the store around the corner. We had to hurry before Sammy arrived. So we started being childish and I pushed her around in a buggie and she grabbed everything we needed on the shelf and we flew by. 10 minutes later we were out of the there. I got in the car and checked my phone Sammy was in his way. "That was fun." Sam laughed while she buckled up her seatbelt.

"You're never to old to be to child. ." I smiled at her. 5 minutes later we were meeting Sammy in my drive way. We all got out and Sammy grabbed most of our bags.

"Thanks babe."

"No problem." he said placing the bags on the counter. I introduced Sammy to my parents.

"Everyone just found love while we were gone huh?" my mom said smiling. "I'm glad for you two , because I know how it is. We aren't here all the time, and Lanes he's a cutie." my mother said pinching his cheek. He gave a polite smile and shook my dad's hand.

"That's how my wife greets," he said laughing, "sorry." Sammy let out a light laugh at followed Sam and me to the kitchen.

"Anything I can do?"

"Chop this lettuce without cutting yourself. And sorry about my parents. Well my mom at least." I said laughing.

"It's cute." He grabbed a knife, and kissed my cheek."Okay let's do this." Sammy said rubbing his hands together when he dried the water off of them. Me and Sam started mixing ingredients, and we all had fun, Chance just sat there staring and talking. My mom and dad were upstairs freshening up for dinner. And we were all setting the table. Me and Sammy, Mom and Dad, and Sam and Chance.

"Dinner's Ready!" screamed Chance.

"Gosh your lazy." He shrugged and ran back to the dinner table.

When everyone was at the dinner table, we all talked and laughed. I'm glad my mom and dad didn't react about Sam and Sammy. They were even happier that they were cousins.

When dinner and dessert was over my mom and dad said there byes and goodnights to Sam, Sammy, and us. Sammy told us he would take Sam home. So I kissed Sammy goodnight, and went to take my shower. I decided I would take it at night since I'm going straight to sleep. When I stepped out time get a towel from the rack, I thought about how lonely I would be tonight. I couldn't be disrespectful and tell Sammy time come back. I sucked it up and went to bed.

I tossed and turned all night. I went to bed at 9 so when I woke you from all the tossing, I sat up grabbed a pillow and left my room. I couldn't believe I was doing this , but I was bored. And I couldn't sleep.

"Chance." I whisoered knocking on his door. I guess I frightened him, when he seen me he jumped.

"Shit Laney! " he was holding his chest like he was having a heart attack.

"Sorry." I couldn't help but laugh.

"What wrong?" he asked sitting up rubbing his eyes. I mean he had a king size bed he could share for one night.

"I'm lonely. "

"What the hell am supposed to do about it?" I flopped down in his bed and got comfortable.

"I'm sleeping right here tonight."

"Umm. . . " he was confused.

"I'm bored alone for some reason tonight. "

"Maybe cause you've been sleeping with Sammy all week, and I heard the little early Christmas present you got last night." My face turned hot. I pushed him out of his bed and he fell to the floor laughing.

"Its not even that funny." I said a little annoyed. "Weren't you posed to be sleep with music playing or something."

"It's not like I told anyone. And I was studying." he said pushing himself off the floor. "And you can't just go pushing me out of my own bed." he said getting his breathing back steady from laughing.

"Hmp!" I huffed crossing my arm across my chest.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry." he said with a little chuckle. "I guess I owe you. You can stay." He owes me for all those times he claimed monsters were in his closet. The babysitter or mom would just take him back to his room, and tuck him back in. I told him to come sleep with me. This is Why my brother and I are so close.

"Goodnight. And keep your hands to yourself you bad girl. " he joked.

"Fucking perve." I mumbled under my breath.

"Heard that."

"Goodnight. " and with that we both went to sleep, like we use to do in our childhood.