CHRISTMAS!

*Yeahh I know it's weird, Christmas is done and over with! I was writing this before Christmas was around.And I can't change my plot. Thanks for reading lovees ^_^ ♡*

Christmas Day

Sammy's POV.

"Wake your ass up! " I heard a voice yell, and then bounces on the bed came. Then the bouncing stopped.

"Mom and Dad didn't here you did they?" I heard Laney's voice laugh. I turned around to see Chance shrug, and start back bouncing.

"Okayyyy I'm up!"

"It's Christmas dude! "

"I thought it was Halloween, Gosh I wanted some candy!" I said sarcastically. Laney laughed, and pushed us downstairs, then entered her parents room.

"Honey, here we come." her mom said yawning.

"Hurryyyy." I heard Laney whine.

When everyone was downstairs, there parents made us wait.

"What!" Chance yelled by accident. "Continue. " he said smiling. His mother glared over at him, and held a nervous smile.

"I just wanted to say Sammy, Thank you for spending this Christmas with us, and treating our daughter with respect, and putting up with Chance." she laughed.

"You are so welcome ma'am. I love your daughter with all my heart, and thank you for letting me spend this Christmas with your family." Yeah, I think I pulled that off great. He dad winked at me, and told us to start opening our gifts.

When everyone had all there gifts open, I told Laney and Chance to stay put. I ran to the guest room, and picked up the two gifts.

"Laney this to match you promise ring," I said kissing her check. "And Chance, have fun with this."

"Oh my-" Laney had the prettiest sparkle in her eyes, which made my heart feel, well all mushy.

"Blood, guns, and -" Chance looked over at his smiling parents.

"We get it, It's boy stuff." his dad laughed.

"Thanks!" Chance ran to the kitchen, and came back with a big trash bag. He began to pile everything in it, as everyone stare at him.

"What?" he continued piling stuff into the bag, and ran upstairs and back downstairs with the game I bought him. When Mrs. Gilbert went to start breakfast, and Mr. Gilbert went with Chance to the game room, Laney ram over to me and gave me a huge tongue kiss.

"I love you and my gift." she mumbled into my mouth.

"I love you to sweetness." I laughed and kissed her back.

--

Kathy's POV.

Worst fucking Christmas ever. I woke up throwing up. This is some bull.

"Kathy, hun are you okay?" I heard Josh knocking at the door.

"Awesome!" I said finally finishing, disposing what ever it was inside of me into the toilet.

"Awe." he said smiling.

"That's not funny babe."

"I love you." he said kissing me on my check, making me smile.

"I love you more." I had my hand over my mouth to cover the smell.

"Uncover your mouth," Josh laughed, "and just rinse it out. I have something for you." he winked and walked out the door.

I stood there and glares at myself for a minute. Was I ready for a child? The constant crying and diaper changing. The throw up, the 'protective mother' role I had to play. Is this for me? Then thoughts of Josh, came back to me. He's been putting up with all my mood swings, puking, and sometimes I would just get nervous, and cry. I think that counts as a mood right. And I was only 2 months at the most, so I couldn't exactly blame the growing human inside of me for my appetite, can I? I decided to not worry myself on Christmas. I signed and began to bush my teeth.

5 minutes later I was downstairs to mom, dad, and Josh.

"Goodmorning, Merry Christmas." I said putting on the best smile I could.

"Same to you dear. . . " Josh's mom looked at me, as if she were I'm deep thought. "Something wrong honey, are you feeling okay."

'Just fine, I just puked everything away.' I thought. "Yes mom, I'm great."

I suddenly felt happy and relaxed when Josh softly pushed me over to the couch.

"Merry Christmas baby." he whispered giving me a long black box. When I opened it is was a gold necklace, with diamonds in the circle of it.

"It's beautiful," I smiled kissing his cheek. I looked over to see a teary mom. She ran over and basically jumped between us. And hugged us both.

"Josh, don't let my dear daughter slip away." she smiled bigger, it was hurting me how big she was smiling!

"She not going anywhere Josh said pulling me closer to him.

"I got you something to." I looked back at him.

"I know how much you love your music, we both do, so here." I bought him some Skull Candy headphones with his favorite basket ball team decorated on the side. The Lakers.

"Awesome!" he said trying them on.

--

Jade's POV.

I wake up feeling awesome. Slot of text when I finally powered by phone back on, mist were from family and friends saying Merry Christmas. My mom and dad, like usual are waiting for me to come open my gifts. This is going to be a great party this year! Especially since I have Chance. He's seems to be my other half now, and I think, I JUST THINK, I have found the one. I hope Chase is the right one, atleast until the summer.

I ran downstairs, and started ripping through gifts like I do every year. And when my mom starts her big delicious breakfast, I text and call everyone the deetz for my- well our (my mom and dad) party. Of course my friends came first.

'Hey loves ^_^ Merry Christmas! You know the deal tonight. Party at my place, dress nice, and be ready to mingle. Hope everyone can make it.' Starts at 8 !

- Loveeee Youu Guyss ♡♥ Jade.

*Sorry Jade's POV was short.*