So Much for my Perfect Night.

Chapter 10

Jade's POV

I wondered what he had to say to me. I hope it was going to make me happy and not make me want to punch him in his face.

"Yes?"

"Uh, I can't go with you Jade." The word fell on the ground and as I was about to curse, and calmed myself.

"Ok." I said calmly, and walked away. He grabbed my arm, and looked me in my eyes. Before he could talk, I cut him off. I was angry. I wasn't going to cry over this dude. "NO ! STOP !"

"I'm sorry!"

"Damn right! Yes you are very sorry!" He looked down, and didn't care about his feelings right now. "Why! Why today!"

"Because, Jade I have a girlfirend!" I couldn't stand to look at him.

"Why would you say yes?"

"I was mad at her th-" I cut him off again.

"I was used as your bait?" I was so hurt, "Ya know, nevermind! I'll fin someone wayyy better than you! I don't need you! Your an asshole!"

"Okay fine, I get it, you hate me." He looked at me, and his face disgusted me! I said nothing else, and walked away. I caught up with Josh walking towards the gym.

"Hey hot stufff!" he said gesturing for me to hurry.

"What's up dudey?"

"Going to see a sneak of what's going on. Shh don't tell." Josh always knew how to make his friends feel better wothout even trying.

"You dumb, just walk in. Your V.I.P"

"Oh, I feel like a big shot!"

"Oh No! Don't" I said laughing at him.

"You look worried!" Under all this laughing and smiling he was the one person who could see through me. I hated him for it, but then again he was there for me .

"What you mean?"

"Jade, I know you. Something's wrong."

"Nothing! " my words came and then my mouth opened again and nothing came out. Josh deeply looked at me, and walked away. The it finally slipped out.

"That jerk left me and I have no one to go to the dance with tonight. " and looked down and Josh turned around with a smirk and a little ugly dance.

"I knew it. It's sort of a good thing, he's an ass. " I laughed because it was funny, and true.

"I'll be okay tonight. There has to be somebody right? " Josh shrugged, "I have until after luch. I can do it. "

"I think you can to, let's sneak and look before classes begin." We began to walk towards the gym and we entered.

Everything was beautiful, the theme was 'A Night under the Frozen Clouds. ' It was a lovely scenery. The whole gym was decorated even the bleachers that were pulled up, and decorated. It was twinkling stars hanging from the ceiling, it was just beautiful. I had to get a date. I couldn't go to the dance like this.