Christmas Eve

Chapter 35

Kathy's POV

Last night was so much fun. Even though I couldn't drink. That really sucks. Jade left everyone laughing, at her little drunken scene she had last night. Laney got buzzed, Josh got a littleeee intoxicated, but I drove home just to make sure that went right. and Sammy and Chase had enough to still drive home. Do therefore only me was completely sober.

I just wanna dance on tables and take shots, which I can't at this point. But there was no way I was giving up something most everyone was excited to see. My little baby. Reminds me we can find out what it is next week.

This Christmas Eve was gonna be amazing. Me and Josh planned on staying in pj's all day, and baking and doing stuff we both enjoy. So I'm gonna bake and we're gonna snuggle and watch movies. Josh's parents will be back tonight, so everyone is gonna be in pj's and just relax. Josh's parents we're, like I said before, happy about my pregnancy. Since they were okay with me staying there.

--

(8:10 ㏘)

"Baby? Really, your still in pj's it doesn't matter." I sat there drying my hair, while Josh was rushing me downstairs.

"I can't just walk around looking anyway."

"Yeah, you can, your beautiful." he kissed my check.

"Awe Thanks, but leave. Give me 10 minutes and I'll get dinner started."

"Fine." he growled. Just as I said it was 10 minutes before I was downstairs starting dinner. Josh was sitting on the couch watching some television show.

"What time will mom and dad be here?" I asked. I've always called them, also Laney's parents, and Jade's parents.

"Well, I don't know." he wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Gosh your helpful. "

"Oh thanks hun." he said totally aware of my sarcasm. "And your awesome at hiding your sarcasm."

"I know right." I laughed.

Around 9:40 mom and dad arrived. Great timing. Everyone won't get to sleepy to open one gift at midnight.

"Hello you two!" mom squealed.hugging me first.

"Hi." I said hugging her back.

"Hey mom!" Josh said giving his mother a sloppy hug.

"Gosh, men." she stated laughing. "How has he been treating you dear?" she looks at me seriously.

"Like a queen." I said smiling. Josh looked down and I could tell I made home blush a little.

"That great." mom smiled and pinched Josh cheeks.

"He better. " a deep voice broke in the conversation.

"Dad!" I said laughing, and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey there! "

"Pops! " Josh laughed hugging ho's dad.

After everyone's little meet and greet was over we all sat down and ate.

"That was amazing Kathy dear." said mom standing and picking up her plate.

"And how did you know I didn't cook it?" Josh looked up with a cute smirk. Mom laughed and walked away.

After mom and dad were out the shower, we all sat around drinking coco and eating cookies watching 'Home Alone' movies.

--

Christmas Eve at Laney's .

"Hey baby." Sammy kissed my cheek and walked in with a bag of gifts.

"Hey, what's all the gifts for?"

"I'm spending the night, and some of them are for you a Chance." I told my parents Sammy's situation, and they invited him to spend Christmas with us, and he gladly excepted the invitation.

"Awe, but you didn't have to buy anything for Chance." I laughed.

"Aren't you nice?"

"Very."

"Soooo What's the plan for tonight?"

"What do you do for your Christmas Eve's?" I asked sitting on the couch next to him.

"This." he smiled. "Avoid my aunts place. I'm glad my parents can't force me to do anything anymore."

"What did you aunt actually 'do' to you?" I laughed.

"I'd rather spend a week at my grandmother's , and she has 8 cats and a dog." he threw his head back and glanced at me. "She's a horrible person."

"Haha, well we all have that annoying family member. But, we open a gift at midnight, and we just sit around and talk in our pj's."

"Okay, well I'm already in my pj's. " he said standing and wiggling like he was crazy.

"Well go put your bags in my my room."

"I thought I was sleeping in the guest room."

"That's what my parents think."

--

It was almost 10 when everybody got done eating. We sat around and talked. And again, Sam had found her way over here. Her mom said it was okay since she was an only child. I don't think her mother really cares what she does. But she's always welcome.

"Okay guys, which movie first? "

"The silent snowman of course." joined Chance.

"A silent movie, awesome." Sam laughed sarcastically.

"I know right." I joined in.

"You guys don't know a good movie when you see it!" Chance pouted.

"Well I personally wanna watch 'The Polar Express.'" I chimed in.

"OMG, I love that."

"Childish!" Chance screamed.

"I'm in for whatever." Sammy came into the room.

"Your always for anything." Chance stated. "Nothing matters to you!" he got up and walked over to Sammy. "Say Silent Snowman!" he yelled. Sammy laughed a bit, and walked away shaking his head.

"Fineee, Polar Express it is." Chance mumbled.

"Awesome." I screamed. "MOM , DAD. LETS GO!" my mom and dad came downstairs, and joined us. Then the rest of the night went by smoothly.

--

( Christmas Eve at Jade's house )

"Hey dear. Recovered?" my mom asked walking into my room.

"Yeah, Thanks." I had been in bed all day. Our Christmas Eve's were the same. We got dressed up, and had a couple of guest over for dinner. But I missed dinner, I was sicken. But tomorrow we would have a huge Christmas party. I would be well by then. We didn't do anything for Christmas Eve, but dinner. My mom brought me some leftovers, kissed me and walked out the room.

"Hey, babe are you okay. . . :(" I read Chase's message, and a smile crept on my face.

"No need to worry, I'm fantastic! Thanks for checking in love. ;)"

After I ate I cut my phone off and went back to sleep from the aspirin my mom just gave me. I was soon back I'm a restful sleep.

*Lovey dovey family time chapter.* ♡