-Chapter 37-

Chapter 37

Laney's POV.

Sammy got me the most prettiest necklace ever. It was hard shopping for a guy. So I just got him some polo shirts. It was very hard sneaking into his room to see what size he wore. But I guess he liked them. I for one loved my necklace. It matched the ring exact, and had the date we got together on it.

When everything was said and done, yeah I'll say that, Jade texted everyone's phones for the party tonight. Awesomeee !

"How nice?" Sammy asked.

"Christmasy I guess."

"How exactly does christmasy look?" he propped up on the couch and looked at me.

"I don't know, you can borrow one of my dresses." I said seriously, trying not to laugh at his facial expression.

"I don't think this would look so hot in a dress." he said standing pointing to his body.

"I think you would look purty in a royal blue one." I finally let out my laugh.

"Whatever. " he said throwing his arms up and walking away. I couldn't help but laugh.

My mom called everyone in there for breakfast. Everyone ate, and my mom decided to go shopping for her and I something to wear to Jade's party. Leaving Sammy, Chance, and Dad at home. Gosh they're trying to teach my dad how to fight zombies. I just laughed and went to get ready.

--

Josh's POV

"I love them, don't get mad if I tune out a bit." I said when we were sitting at the table.

"Then you'll just get smacked once in a while." My dad butted in. And mom, well mom smacked him. "Ouch." my dad whined.

When I was done with everything, I snuggled up with Kathy on the couch. "We going right?" Kathy asked.

"uh duh babe." I said kissing her forehead. I loved Kathy, And I Thank God she wasn't mad at me for getting her pregnant.

"Okay. " she said smiling up at me.

--

Jade's POV

"Jade can you pass me those cups?" my mom asked. She always got stressed over these parties, and I don't know why, they go great every year.

*Short Chapter.*