*•.¸♡𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚♡¸.•*

As much as I hate going back to my home, riding home alone and blasting music through your headphones is probably one of the most therapeutic things in the universe. With the wind in your hair and music drowning out your senses, you put total trust in your sense of direction and just let go, which is exactly what I need sometimes.

I make my way through my small town, Terrible Place by Stonehands. playing as I pass shopfronts and cafes. As well as the little secrets between alleyways and memories lining the pathways. Just allowing my legs to take me where I need, which in this case, is my small family apartment.

As I head home, I make a mental note of the things I want to tell my family. My parents are usually home on Mondays, but knowing my family, they'll flake last minute. To which I'll return home to see yet another note stuck to the kitchen bench, a missed call left on my phone and a frozen pizza left in the back of the fridge.

I've never really been affected by it, it's just unfortunately how my family operates. I keep reminding myself that they work to provide for us, although we are way well off and more than financially stable for them to take at least a couple days off, they continue to work until the late hours of the morning, coming home only to sleep, and leaving before I'm up for school.

I've always been jealous of Tubbo however, his family loves him, not that mine doesn't love me, (that's far from the case, of course they do) but his family goes above and beyond to express their love for him. They'd shout it from the rooftops if given the chance, whereas mine forget my birthday almost every year and leave me to fend for myself.

Sometimes it appears that Tubbo's family loves me more than my own, which is depressibg to think about in retrospect, but it's nothing short of the truth. I'd move in with Tubbo in a heartbeat if possible, just so I can be around people that love me, or display their love me at the very least.

I take back anything I said earlier, about my day being a good day and all, because all that euphoria is immediately washed down the drain once I find my parents car absent from the garage.

As I said earlier, their absence has never really affected me, I just either lock myself in my room or go to Tubbo's house. But today, it hit hard, especially when I found the note left on the counter. It read:

Hey Sweetie

Your Father and I will be away for the next 3 weeks, work has picked up a bit and our boss has called us in to head up north, there is a months allowance in your bank account, spend it wisely, and good luck on your job interview! You'll do great.

-Mum

At this point, I don't know what hurt more, the fact that they just left me alone for the next 3 weeks with no announcement, or the fact that they forgot the date of my interview, by 3 fucking months. I had already gone and celebrated, already gone to work 3 times, already had crazy experiences and made a bunch of memories, ready to be formed into stories. All this time they hadn't even known. They'd forgotten about me, completely.

The thought makes me tear up, the tears rolling off my face landing onto the note. Now splotches of water scatter the page, the sight makes me feel weak. I grab the note aggresively and rip it to pieces. I then drop my bag on the floor and rush to my room, slamming the door shut with an unnecessary amount of force, causing Mr. Richards downstairs to bash a broom against the ceiling. In a spur of anger I retalliate by throwing a shoe at the floor, he stops immeadiately.

I make my way over to my bed, curling into a ball and sobbing, not bothering to stop the tears, just allowing myself to let as much of it out as I can.

After about 20 minutes of sobbing, I realise that I can't stay at home, especially not like this. So I pull my phone out to message Tubbo.

Bee Boiii 🐝