Jasper (9)

I told Zander I like Levi.

He seemed like the only one I could confide in, because Luke is out for hopefully obvious reasons. I mean, I can't exactly tell him I like his twin brother. I can't help but wonder how he would react to that. And Kier just doesn't really understand problems, and, let's face it, gives terrible advice. So, Zander it was. Plus, he actually knows Levi pretty well. They were friends when they were younger, then Luke ended up getting him in the end. I also wonder if Levi's bothered that Luke has taken multiple friends from him. For all I know, with how antisocial Levi is, he may have wanted Luke to take them.

When I told Z, he was surprised, to say the least. He just told me that maybe he'll like me back. He also said that he didn't care what the hell I was, as long as I'm happy. That was honestly the most heartfelt thing I have ever heard Zander say. I was very appreciative. That moment ended however, when a bird rammed into my window. Then the moment turned into him asking question after question. The subject changed from birds to windows to houses to skyscrapers to the sky to the water cycle. He has the attention span of a small bug.

Currently we are at Kieran's house, on his bed. Zander to the left of me, Luke to the right. Levi is next to him. Right now, Levi is saying a little more about himself. Apparently, he really likes theatre but is afraid to join the club, he loves reading and drawing, specifically animals, and he wants to be a veterinarian. Then I heard him say, "I'm gay."

And that's when I knew everyone's stare had gone to Andy, the pansexual. Probably shipping Levi and him together. Jerks, Levi's mine.

I really need to stop being possessive of Levi when he doesn't even like me.

I got an elbow nudge from Zander, though. I shoved him back, just for the hell of it. Then Kieran asked him if he liked anybody. Luke answered for him and said that he does, but he won't tell Luke who. That got another elbow nudge from Z. I rolled my eyes, and asked, "Is it the boy you were talking to yesterday?"

"Wha- you saw that?" Levi asked.

"Yeah. His name's Brandon. He's gay, so I figured you guys were kind of something."

"No, we're not anything. And no, it's not him," He said with a shake of his head.

"Well then who?" I asked, since I was honestly curious as to who else.

Luke said that Levi would only say if he wanted to say. Levi then continued, "Yeah, I don't really want to," He waited a second, and added, "You guys know him though. And, you know him well. I'm not saying any more, though."

I thought about who it could be for a second. I then looked over to Z who was giving Levi his notorious 'I know something you don't' look. Levi raised an eyebrow in response and turned to Luke, who shook his head. I lightly shoved Zander as if saying, "Stop staring, you're being weird and making it increasingly obvious there's something going on here, which I don't want." He surrendered, then winked at me. I have no clue why, though.

A/N: Short chapter!! I couldn't think of anything else to add lol