~ 15 ~

"I'll see you guys later," Mikyung said softly, getting up from the table and waving bye to her friends. Seolhee waved back, knowing that she was heading to her part time job. Eric, Sunwoo, and Hyunjun were too concentrated on some phone game they were playing to answer, but Sunwoo nodded in acknowledgement.  

Haknyeon got up. "I'll go with you," he announced, surprising her as he walked with her to put away her dishes in the designated area. 

"Go with me where?"

"Isn't it obvious? To work." 

"Why?" she asked, looking at him in confusion. "Are you going to take pictures?" she questioned. Neither of them had the camera with them. It was in her dorm room, and she didn't have time to go get it for him, if that's what he planned. 

"No, I just want to hang out with my friend," he said, playfully grinning at her. 

She laughed. "I won't be able to hang out with you. I have to work. You'll just end up getting in the way." 

"So I'll grab a coffee or something and then come back. Stop making this so difficult, will you," he muttered, looking flustered. 

"When did I make things difficult?" she questioned, raising her eyebrows at him. "I was just pointing that out..." 

"What, do you not want me to come?" he teased, pouting at her. 

"Of course I want you to come!" 

"Then it's settled," he said, a triumphant grin on his face, making her laugh. 

She suddenly realized that she was laughing a lot more lately. 

And she wondered if it could be because of him.