47 - New beginnings

Can

I confessed to Dilara that I was willing to do everything to win Sanem back, to have her by my side, and I assured Hakan that I would stay here as long as it took to convince her to give me another chance to love her.
With these intentions clearly in mind, I left the set as soon as the shooting was over to run and set up a scenario that I wanted to amaze her and make her dream, make her believe again in the enchantment that there was and always will be between us.
I feared that she might run away as soon as she saw me, but luckily I managed to convince her to share a moment out of time with me, far from the mistakes of the past, from that anguish and resentment that I had created in her.
We spent an incredible evening, I can't believe that I can still be amazed and enraptured by the naturalness with which we manage to be together, as if we were getting to know each other at that moment and we could already feel the feeling between us, an understanding that is ready to grow and blossom into something much, much more beautiful and important.
That's the way it was for us right from the start and that's the way I'm sure it can still be in the future, and the evening we spend together is proof of that.
When she gets up to leave, I realise that she is in difficulty, she does not know how to behave and how to reconcile the Can with whom she has spent pleasant and carefree moments this evening with the one who has hurt her regardless in the past.
I invite her not to think about anything other than the beautiful evening we spent together, something we both needed and which can mean a lot, I think to myself.
I wish her good dreams, maybe dreams in which we are the protagonists of happy moments together, dreams like the ones I have, even with my eyes open sometimes. Tonight was just that, for both of us I think, a daydream that can be the promising beginning of something that needs to be cherished and cultivated, and that's what I intend to do from now on.
These are the thoughts that clutter up my mind as I watch her go, I would have liked this evening to never end, but she's right, tomorrow we have another early morning and a tiring day on the set.

I see her stop at the edge of the forest and turn to look at me, with the bouquet of wild flowers I gave her clutched in her arms she looks like a woodland nymph, an enchantment with her long loose hair and her dress that moves lightly pushed by the breeze coming from the lake.
I raise my hand in greeting enchanted by the vision that is the woman in front of my eyes, my woman, the woman of my life and my dreams, my nymph and my angel, in a word my everything.
When I see her disappear down the path through the trees, I move quickly to pick up the remains of the picnic with a stupid, dreamy smile on my lips. A few minutes later a noise leads me to turn and look towards the woods, hoping that she has returned, that there are still a few moments of her for me to experience this evening, moments that are never enough in my opinion, but I am as astonished as I am by the little woman who, wrapped in a multicoloured shawl, is watching me and my surroundings, enraptured.

- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I was walking along the bank, as I often do at night, and the lights of the lamps caught my attention.
It is beautiful, you have created a wonderful corner, forgive me if I have been inappropriate -

I smile at her as I am busy folding the colourful tablecloth that hosted our romantic picnic - Don't worry ma'am, the scenery I created has done its job, it was the backdrop to a beautiful evening and now I am removing everything to return this corner of the beach to the wild as it should be -

- I have to say it's a real shame, it's all so beautiful I'm sorry I can't admire it again, it's so romantic and evocative.
I don't want to be impertinent, but did it have its effect on the lucky girl?
Was she struck by the romance of this beautiful setting? -

Once again I can't help smiling at the frankness of this little woman full of vitality - Let's say that I think she was impressed, I think I still have a lot of work to do to win her over, but I want to be optimistic and rejoice in every little step -