Part 17

No ones prov~

In the forest layed Naruto on the grass. In the distance you could see a beautiful person walking in Narutos direction. They wore traditional clothes and a basket in one hand. You could see different kind of herbs in the basket. As the person moved forward they saw Naruto laying on the grass.

Haku~
His just laying here defenceless. With one swift move I could end his life easily. This way Zabuza-San job would be a lot easier. As I was making my way to my weapon of chose. I thought back to the fight and the girl that appeared out of nowhere come to mind. She's scary to nearly take out Lia-San in one swift movement. If I were to take this boy out I fear we will be in more trouble that would be worth it. He started to stir.

Naruto~
Hmm i had a good sleep. I opened my eyes and saw someone looking at me. I shouted in shock and moved back. "What? who? where?" I said I got in a more relaxed position and scratched my head.
"Oh my apologies. I was about to wake you up. You can catch a cold here. My names Haku."
"Hey Haku. Don't worry a little cold can't get me down. What are you doing here anyway."
" oh I'm collecting some medical herbs for my friend his not feeling well."
"Oh do you need some help?" When I asked her that question she was taken aback.
"Uhh yes that would be quite helpful."
I gave them a smile and started looking for the herbs.

"I see that you are a ninja...from your forehead protector."
"Oh yeah...I am, but I want to be stronger."
"You seem strong to me."
"Hehe yeah, but I need to be stronger. To protect the people i care about. My sister is much stronger then me. She makes me so angry a lot of the time, but I really want to protect her. Although shes stronger then me, I just want to make be able to be someone she can depend on. We've been together from the start and we've been alone most of the time. At times I think she despises our parents for abandoning us. She must feel a lot of regret and depression. Although I was able to communicate with people she could. Now she can but she still wished to stay by my side. Oh sorry about that but you seem like a nice person I can relax around and talk about this."
"You feel relaxed... most people wouldn't because...nevermind that but thank you for helping me I should really be on my way. I too wish that I was strong enough to be with the people I care about."
"Oh well take care Haku and I know you will be able to accomplish your wish."
As she was walking away she stopped and said, "Oh by the way I'm a boy."
"Whaaat?! Haha I like you. Your a strange one." I said with a smile. As Haku was walking away. Sasuke walked up to me.
"Yo Naruto its breakfast everyone was wonder where you were. Come on let's go."
"Coming Sasuke." And we started on our way back to the house.

By the house~
"No way cyclops. I don't want to anymore!"
"We made a deal Natsu-sensie." Saskuke and Naruto looked at each other. And ran to the house.

Natsu prov~

I woke after having a nightmare. Sigh it was when we were younger. I remember when Naruto was kicked out of the second orphanage. Today is not going to be a good day. I looked up at the ceiling and a single tear ran down my the side of my face. I closed my eyes and tried to find Naruto. I shot up when I couldn't feel his presence in the house at all. I sat in a traditional meditation stance and focused harder and I found him fast asleep in the forest. His fine. I sighed again and started my daily routine. Once I was done I walked downstairs.  "Natsu-sensie where's Naruto." Ask Sakura.
"His most probably in the forest asleep after training all night." I said in a nonchalant manner.
I greeted everyone. Today I just feel like sleeping. I noticed Sasuke got up and went out the house. Likely looking for Naruto. I sighed again and sat to eat breakfast. I sensed someone sitting in front of me. I looked up. I see Kakashi in the empty seat in front of me. I raised the arch of my left eyebrow in question manner.

"I notice that Sakura's observation skills, chakra storage and speed doubled over one day training. Once our fuel is done today I would like to also train under you...."
I spat the drink i was drinking out my mouth. "Excuse me but i don't feel like dueling today."
"What why?!"
"I'm not in the mood."...
After a brief silence he cleared his throat and said, "how about a simply arm wrestle then we done."
"What does the arm wrestle have to do with this. Anyway I don't want to be your sensei. Find someone else."
"How about a trade?"
"Not interested."
Why?"
"Because."
"That's not an answer."
"Its my answer."
"Okay how about this. An arm wrestle. If I win you teach me if you win I'll leave you alone."
"I don't want to but if it makes you leave me alone fine. Sakura you be the referee."
We both sat at a table and got into position. Sakura help our hand, "Ready, set, start!"
It was a struggle at first bit then I felt the table falling in on my losing side of the table. I looked at the table and saw that the table legs were cut. I was too shocked to do anything. When my senses come back I looked at Kakashi he had an extremely happy face.
"That's cheating. Referee do see what's happening."
"I didn't see anything."
"Sakura what do you mean! Look at the table!"
"I see no fault at all."
Sakura looked at Kakshi and gave him a wink while Kakashi held a thumbs up.

"No way cyclops. I don't want to anymore!"
"We made a deal Natsu-sensie."
"You cheated and played against me." As I said that Naruto and Sasuke burst into the room through the door.
"What's going on?!" Naruto shouted/asked
"Naru-chan listen here. We were arm wrestling and these two conspired against me. Help me."
" Guys this is un-" before he could finish the sentence. They grabbed him and Sasuke and were having a private meeting. Everyone looked back at me with sinister smiles and stars in their eyes. The single thought that went through my head was FLEE with that I ran for the door. I don't care. I just want to be alone today. I'll sort them out later but for now I feel like I will cave if I stayed here. It seemed like they knew what I was thinking and blocked the door. I smirked and said, "Shadow clown jutsu." And turned into them and myself. With that they were scrambling around and I successfully escaped.

Somewhere~
"Haku after three more days then we will go out. Where's Lia? I havent seen her in awhile."
"I'm not sure where she is but when she comes back I will let you know."