Part 11

This is what Natsu looks like in fox form. She's just completely white.

Naruto's prov

I've been thinking about what Natsu asked. She asked if she was going to stay the ways she is now. I highly doubt it. We came to the conclusion that Natsu is also seal with in me. Maybe the seal worked in a certain way. I was brought out of my thoughts when, 'Naru-chan you should stop thing so hard on it. You going to fry that pea sized brain of yours.' I was walking behind Kakashi sensei and Natsu was on the top of his head. Making it look like he was wearing a white fury hat. Natsu gave me a smug face and looked forward. A tick marked formed onto my head. I picked up a stone and throw it at Natsu's head. Perfect aim. I fist bumped and looked around to find no one saw anything. I put a smug look on my face and looked at Natsu. There was a bump that was forming on her head. She turned a round and looked at me with a playful pissed of face. I didn't think to much until I saw her dive for me. She headbutted me and stood on the ground.

No one's prov

Everyone stopped and looked at what just happened. Naruto dived for Natsu but she jumped out of the way. Naruto landed on the ground and Natsu landed on his back. Naruto could here Natsu laughing at him inside his head. Then the playful fight turned into a playful brawl. Natsu always getting the better hand over Naruto. Everyone sweat dropped at that. This continued until Natsu headbutted Naruto again. He was left groaning on the ground. Then the Tazuna said, "Are you sure these brats can really be able to do this mission?"

Naruto's prov

what's with this old man. Naru-chan something doesn't feel right about this mission.
I know Natsu. "Don't worry its just a C ranked mission and you have two jounuin with you." Naruto and Natsu noticed that the old man froze for a moment. Naruto I can feel two chakra signatures. Natsu go over to Itachi and stay with him. What are you talking about BAKA I'm going to look after you. Natsu I know that you are the strongest one between all three of us but we can't let them know about your existence. They might take you off somewhere or start calling you a monster. Naru-chan I can handle it as long as we stay together nothing can break me. Natsu I need to do this with my team. Your skills are too high for a genin. Naru- no Natsu this is the only way for me to grow and you know it as well. I know that it was you who was throwing rocks at the kids that was bulling me when we were younger. You were able to preform jutsu's without a body. I need to become stronger so that you are able to rely on me. Natsu was quiet the said fine but if things get out of hand I'm stepping in understood? Understood. With that Natsu jumped over to Itachi and curled around his neck.

Natsu should stop hanging out with him. He looks to relaxed when she's around him. It's like his entire being looks relaxed with her with him. I don't like it.

No one's prov

Then suddenly chains came out. They wrapped around Kakashi sensei, Itachi and Natsu and ripped them to shreds. Naruto was shocked and couldn't believe his eyes. Sakurai gave a scream and Sasuke got into a battle stance. Not long Sakurai looked over to Sasuke and went over to protect the bridge builder. Then two ninja jumped out and ran towards them. Naruto saw one of them going towards his direction and tried to attack Naruto but he simply dodged every attack the foreign ninja throw. It wasn't long before. Kakashi, Itachi and Natsu were in the trees watching everything take place. Natsu mostly focusing on Naruto. Itachi mostly focusing on Sasuke and Kakashi focusing on both Sakurai and Naruto. Sasuke was fighting back his the other foreign ninja. It seem as though he had everything under control. And knocked out the ninja. He looked over to Naruto thinking he should help but stopped when Naruto throw a punch that knocked out the ninja and sent him through three trees. It seemed as though when Naruto punch the ninja he put some of his chakra in the punch. Sasuke was shocked at what he had witnessed and so was the rest of team seven. Natsu jumped down from Itachi's shoulder and landed on Naruto's shoulder. She snuggled her head on his cheek to she that she was there and nowhere else.
She could feel Naruto's feelings when he saw her 'die'. The misery the pain the sadness the lost the helplessness. The feeling of being completely alone. She never wanted Naruto to feel like that. Naruto cooled down and hid the tears that wanted to fall. And smiled to the rest.
Kakashi sensei came out of his hiding place and said, "Well that was interesting." He looked aver at his pupils and to the bridge builder. "Would you like to explain what had just happened?"
Tazuna sighed and said, "i didn't mean for this to happen. You see my village hidden in the mist is ruled by a greedy evil man that just want to suck my village dry. He controls all the water ways around my village and the only way for my village to strive again is for the bridge to be built. Please I need help."
"Then why didn't you just say that it was a B ranked mission?"
"Money"
Everything was quiet

Itachi's prov

I looked over to everyone. I followed Kakashi and didn't intervene. I was suprised that Sasuke took charge first. My little brother is growing up so fast. The most of all where did Naruto learn how to apply chakra to his punches? Interesting. On a different note why do I fell that the fox Naruto called 'Natsu' should always stay by my side? When she jumped down to Naruto I didn't like it. Not at all. I know she spends most of her time with him but.......

No one's prov

"Alright everyone I think we should go back to the village. This is a B-ranked mission." Said Kakashi