Uzamaki Twins

Today starts like any other. Wake up, drink expired milk, go for a walk to school and get death glares and threats from the village. yup Just like normal.

As I was walking past the training field my sister comes floating next to me and says, "Hey Naru do you think I will ever get to feel what grass feels like?" I thought about it for a second and said, "what are you talking about you can feel things when you fuss with one of my shadow clones."

"I know that but I want my own body you know one that will not disappear if it get to damaged."

"I don't know sorry."

"Its fine." she said in a sad tone.

I understand that she's not happy, but its better then having to know that she could get chased by the villages and maybe even get raped.

By the time we got to the academy she said nothing to me. We went into the class and I plastered a fake smile in my face. Like usual. The class is talking so load that Natsu has to cover here ears. You see because of the Kyuubi and his twin Natsu and I have heightened senses. I am used to this kind of noise because I come here 5 times a week, Natsu on the other had doesn't. I scanned the classroom and noticed that Hinata is here. My heart nealy skipped a beat. With just one glance from her. As I was about to say something, this stupid sister of mine said, "Someone's whipped." I mean really would you do that to your brother?

I sighed and went to my seat next to Sasuke. Ino and Sakura were fighting again to see who will sit next to Sasuke. The poor guy seemed so irritated with them but said nothing.

The door open to reveal Iruka-sensie standing there. The whole class went silent instantly. They knew that it is a bad idea to annoy him so early in the morning.

Today is the day we will be put in teams I'm kind of excited. A lot of people ignore me so now my team mates can't.

yesterday was the exam which I knew I was going to fail my I add. Just because I have large charka reserve's that are combined with Natsu which are just as large. Anyway I fail big surprise there. While I was sitting on the swing watching the other kids get praised Misuki popped out of nowhere and told me how to graduate. I know he was lying but I also know he was a traitor to the village, so I agreed. That was a long day, at least I learnt the shadow clone that Natsu can us as well. Natsu could take over clones bodies. Once when a classmate made clones of themselves Natsu took over that body. That's why I learn shadow clone jutsu first. She's a quick learner like myself so its fun when she takes over the clones. We can finally do things siblings can do. I graduated because of Misuke and was able to let Natsu have a physical body.

Now I must just wait an see who my teammates will be. I hope one of them will be Hinata. "Your so whipped even though you're not dating her Naru."

I hate it that she can read my thoughts.