part 2

"...and team seven is Sasuke, Sakurai and Naruto." I think my life just ended right there. A fan girl and an emo tween who thinks he is the best in the world. Just my luck. At least nothing else will happen to make this worse... until Iruka sensei said, "and your sensei will be Hatake Kakashi. With Itachi as his apprentice." Scratch that my life is hell itself. I sighed while Sakurai was bosting that Sasuke was on her team. Sasuke was sitting in silence. While Iruka sensei was done calling out who will be in what group and who the sensei's are. Each group left. A few hours past, I looked around to see if Hinata was there but it seems that she was not.

"You know Naruto you should just ask her out. What harm could it cause?"
"You say what harm.....she could see me as a demon if someone told he i have a demon in my stomach. Then whenever I try to talk to her she would run away. She would ignore me or she could call me a demon....now that would be scary."
"Okay, okay relax. How about we play a prank on our sensei for being Three hours late."
"That does sound like fun but what about Itachi? "
"What about him. You know these Uchiha need to know how to live. They have no emotions at all and that's bad."
"Fine your right so what do we do?"
"Let's do a simple plan, one where a jounuin should have learnt never to do."

Oh boy, this is going to be funny. We always pull pranks on the villagers as "revenge" for treating us badly so we take matters into our own hands. I looked around us to see what was Sakurai and Sasuke doing. Looks like Sakurai's trying to get Sasuke's attention and Sasuke is trying to ignore Sakurai.

While they were doing that Natsu and I were setting up the plan. This is going to be awesome, this' ll teach them for being so late.

As the door slid open a bucket of water fell first on the person who came into the class. Once the person took the bucket of their head a duster fell next. There was silence in the classroom for a moment then a snap echoed in the distance.

Naruto don't crack. They will know it was us if you laugh. Don't laugh that we have evidence that Itachi Uchida just fell for a prank that prodigy of the village don't....laugh. Haha haha how is this possible Itachi the beloved one, the genius fell for a prank.

I couldn't take it either. Once Natsu started laughing i burst into laughter and, "Itachi...... Uchiha........hahaha.... fell for........ a prank.......hahahaha." Once i recovered. I looked up and saw a shocked expression on Kakashi's face, Sakurai had a horrid expression and Sasuke was laughing. Then i looked at Itachi to say that he was angry was an understatement. He was furious but i still saw the coners of his mouth turn up.