Part 9

Naruto prov

Ag my body hurts. What happened? I looked around my room and saw Natsu. Then everything that happened last night came back to me. I ran over to her. I started calling out her name. I heard her groan and she said, "whaaaat Naru-chan I have a really bad headache and my body feels so tired." I looked her over and noticed something... her body is more visible. I tried to touch her side and she said, "Naruto if you don't stop bothering me I'll turn you into a woman. Chop chop chop." I couldn't believe it she, "Natsu you can feel it if I touch you and your able to feel pain that occurs without my shadow clone." when I said that she sat up straight away but groaned again. Her eyes were wide she looked up to me and asked, "Naru what's happening to me?" I couldn't answer her. I just looked at her. "It'll be fine. We'll figure it out."

I looked over to the watch it said quarter past seven. I'm late for our first mission. I looked over at Natsu one more time and asked her to stand up. She did so we know that she is 'physical' somewhat fine she's able to feel objects even though she is half invisible. I started getting ready to leave. As I was about to leave, "Naru-chan can you please make a clone for me. I don't want to be alone today." I looked at Natsu and knew that what is happening to her is bothering her. She never shows weakness. Natsu has always been the strong one of us two. She would make me feel better when other kids use to bully me or when the village's beat me up she would try and make me feel better and not allow me to seep into depression. You could say she was the eldest sibling.

We were alone for a long time. Nobody knows about her not even the hokaga he always thought she was part of my imagination if I were to talk to her. He almost sent me to a mental institution because I told him she was real.

I nodded my head and did as told. Once the clone was made Natsu fused with it. She then used the Transformation jutsu and turned into a kit 'baby fox'. She looked so cute and small. I picked her up and put her in my jacket. She snuggled into me. She's so cute!!!! I jumped out of my window and headed to training ground 7. On my way there I can't stop thinking about what's happening to Natsu.

Inner Sakurai prov

Damn that dimwit. Being late. He comes early everyday by the academy but he can't come early to our first mission briefing. THAT IDIOT!!!!!! To put the cherry on the cake my beloved Itachi is asking for him. Damn him dam him dam him DAM HIM!!!!!!!! And Sensei isn't here I hope they both die.

Naruto prov

I just felt a cold shiver ran down my back. 'That's a bed Oman beware of pink pigs Naru-chan'. What are you talking about Natsu??? 'Never mind' she can be so weird at times. We were nearing the training grounds when I just remembered sensei's tardiness. I rushed for nothing. I sighed and started walking at a relaxed pace. I walked over the bridge and saw everyone there. I waved enthusiastically at them and notice a shoe being thrown my way.

No ones prov

bam the shoe hit Naruto on his face. The dead last has to keep up his reputation. But interesting enough Itachi saw Naruto flinch like he knew it was coming but forced himself to take the hit. Itachi let it slide for now. As Naruto nearing the tress next to Sakurai she started shouting him as she was about to hit him over the head something growled. Emitting a killing intent even Itachi flinched a little. Everyone paused and looked around until they looked back at Naruto who was looking in his jacket.

Naruto's prov

looked down in my jacket.when I heard that growl. "Natsu what's wrong?" she said nothing and snuggled deeper into my jacket. I could feel everybody looking at me. I decided to unzipped the jacket to show the little fox. Natsu raised he bead to look around and saw team 7. She gave the 'what are you looking at' look. Sakurai squealed and tried to pick up Natsu. As she tried Natsu hide in Naruto's jacket 'help Naru the she devil is after me.' When Naruto heard that he burst out laughing. Sakurai was about to hit Naruto's head but was stopped when the saw the leafs in a whirl wind. Karachi Sensei showed up. He started explaining the mission they were going to go on. They were not impressed. D-ranked mission.

XXX-time-skip-a-week-later-XXX

"Is everybody at there positions?" "Pink pixie here I'm at position A." "Emo boy at position B." There was laughing in the distance. "Sunshine at position C." Some giggling was hear over the wakie takie. "Good everybody get red go." You could hear all of them create a battle cry when they dived for Tora the cat. Naruto was the one who got him. "Is it the target?" "Yes pink ribbon on right ear is present."
They started walking to the Hokaga 's office and gave the cat to its owner. Natsu looked down at the cat with pity as it's owner was squeezing the life out of it.

Natsu prov

When the lady left the Hokaga started speaking again. He said, "Very good. Now you will be taking out the weeds in-"
"No, no more I want a real mission."
"Naruto show some respect to the Hokaga." Said Iruka with a big he'd jutsu. I was wondering when Naruto was going to break. Iruka sensei went to talking about the different ranks but Naruto already knew all that so he started talking about different types of ramen.
"Are you listening????!!!!!!" Iruka shouted. The hokaga said,"Enough I have thought over this and have decided that you will be allowed to have a higher rank mission. That's mission is............"