Part 16

No one's prov~

It was only Tanzuna's family and Kakashi inside the house. You could here grunting sounds coming from the door. It was flung open by Naruto and Sasuke, the were leaning onto each other for support. With victorious smiles upon their faces. Naruto was panting as he said, "Sensei we did it. We reached the top." And finished off with his signature bright smile. Kakashi preformed his infamous u-smile. "Well done guys you have accomplished the task great. Have a set and something to eat." He continued. Sasuke looked around the room and noticed that neither Natsu nor Sakuria was in the room having supper with everyone. He continued to scan the room to see a little boy sitting at the table.  He simply looked at them with disinterest. Naruto spoke up again and asked, "Where's Natsu and Sakurai answering Sasuke's question. "Their still training." Said Kakashi. Naruto looked at Sasuke and began to turn around to go back to training. Sasuke following shortly after. Before the could take a step Kakashi grabbed on their collars and dragged them into the room to eat and have a proper rest. He however did look back feeling that her should go and check on them. Not a second later the door was pushed slowly open and in walked and exhausted Sakuria with sweat rolling down her face. She had bruises and scratched on her body as she was about to say something Natsu spoke up. She said in a calm manner, "You need to straight out your back or you will have serious bone growth problems." Sakuria took a deep breath in and staighted out her back. She held her head high as she walked. To her seat grabbed her food and ate the proper portions once she finished ate she stood up an walked to wash her dishes until Tazuna daughter spoke up awaken from the shock of what was happening and said, "Do not worry about that I'll take car of it." She took the bowls from Sakuria. Sakuria turned to Batsu who was standing by the door the whole time. Natsu nodded her head and took her right hand  and deactivate a seal that was placed on Sakuria's wrist. You could practically see Sakuria body relax to a great deal. "Before you do anything else go and stretch and clean up after that you a free to do as you please." Natsu spoke up. Sakuria looked up at Natsu and nodded. Sakuria left to do as was said. Natsu walked to the table and sat down with a sigh. She received rice from Naruto and started eating when a cough broke the silence. Everyone looked up at Kakashi. He had a serious expression on his face everyone was on edge except for Natsu she had a curious eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. "I would like to have an offical match with you Natsu."
"I thought you said you didn't want to fight me do you not trust me?"
"No the complete opposite I would like to improve my skills as well. I acknowledge and respect your strength. Please train with me." Kakashi said with a bow. Nastu blushed and cleared her throat and said yes. Everyone was beaming enjoying their meal even Sakuria came downstairs and enjoyed the conversation and the environment. Until a little shit shouted out, " Why is everyone relaxed, why's everyone acting like their heroes. You all nothing!" Everyone looked at this little boy.
"Inari be quiet."
"No grandfather there's no such thing as hero's!" With that he stormed off.
"I'll go check up on him." Said his mother.
"I apologize for his behavior. That little guy went has his reasons for his actions." Said Tanzuna

Flashback~

Standing on the dock Inari was surrounded by three bullies as two was holding the other was doing as he pleases.
"Give him back to me!" Shouted Inari.
"This is my dog now, his name is Shooting star."said his all time bully.
"Give back my dog and his names not Shooting star its Poochie."
"Oh yeah." With that they he throw Poochie into the water. The dog looked like he didn't know how to swim.
Let him go. His your dog why don't you jump in and save him?" Inari stood at the dock not knowing what to do until his bully pushed him in the water. Inari struggled and shouted, "I dont know how to swim help me!" He shouted. Poochie seemed like he finally got used to the water and doggy paddled to the bank. Inari was stil struggling. One of the bullies asked, "Should we help him?"
"Just leave him or you can be the next one for a pet rescue." The main bully said.
Inari was struggling to stay ontop of the water. He was thinking that this might be it. His life will end here.

Inari opened his eyes and looked around. "Oh your up. Are you hungry I cooked up some fish. I let thoughs kids that was bullying you have it. They won't be bothering you anymore. Even your dog let you down, but you let him down first." As the man was talking Inari got up and started eating the fish.
Tears streaming down his face, "I wanted to help him. I really did want to help him but I was so scared. I didnt know what to do."
"When you protect that which is important to you it will always be scary, but having courage to save them is the most important thing." The man said with a bright smile. 
From then on a beautiful relationship bloomed. This man that gave Inari hope, showed him that he has to have courage and that fear should never hold you back but make you stronger to protect your precious people. His name was Kiaza. Inari was always around kiaza his father the man he saw as invincible. He truly wanted to be exactly like him a proud man who always fought to protect his precious people.

On day a stop swept the village, D-area was going to be flooded. No on in the village was ready to fix the problem. The were to swim in the water and secure rope from one end to the other. Kiaza without hesitation jumped into the water saving D-area. When all was settled Gatou came and put the blam on Kaiza. They tired him to a post in the center of the village and executed him in front of everyone. Inari was shout from the distance to release his father but no one help. The hero he looked up to no longer smiling at him. The person he called father no longer teaching him the ways to protect his precious people. He was left there to watch his father being killed before his very own eyes.

End of Flashback~

With that said Naruto stood up and was making his way to the door.
"Naru-chan?"
"I'm going to go and train. I'm going to prove it that hero's do exist." He replyed back. Sasuke got up as well walking over to go and train. Knowing all to well that helplessness he felt within his clan. Sakura came down the stairs and said, "I'll accompany you guys."
"Bubblegum I don't think that would be good for your body."
"Natsu-sensei you told me I could do anything with my free time and I want to train to become stronger."
"*sigh* fine I'll come too. Cyclops stay here and look after everyone well be back."
"That's fine then I'll get back to my reading." Kakashi said with a perverted smile.

Time skip~

Sakura and Sasuke was passed out on the floor. Naruto was still training hard and Natsu was simply meditating. She opened her eyes and said, "Naru-chan I'm going to take these to back to rest up. Don't stay out to long okay."
"Okay... Natsu no matter what I'll protect you."
With a slight smile on her face she said, "you've been protecting me all this time. We both know I'm stronger between the two of us. I don't need much in this world but to make sure you stay alive and are looked after. Don't forget we have to still get you married one day."
Naruto turned beet red when he heard that. "Yeah....well....uh... whatever. Who would want to date someone like me?"
He said with a disheartened look on his face.
Natsu had a smirk on her face but Naruti didn't notice it.
"See ya Naru-chan."