Part 18

Natsu prov~

I found a beautiful clearing. It was an open space. There was a simple open stretch of grass land with a few dandelions. I sat under a tree and started meditating.

Natsu where are you? We have been looking for you for the past hour.
I'm resting.
What do you mean resting it's been about an 2 hours since you woke up.
I'm meditating. It calms me. I'll chat to you later.
No, train us.
Kakashi is your sensei ask him to.
He said that. He wants to train with you.
Not interested.
Please.
Fine just, just tell everyone that they have to meditate for the day. And do some warm up exercises that I showed Sakurai.
Okay I'll tell them.

Sigh, why has it become like this. Haven't they feared me. A completely strange entity closely related to Naruto that is connect to the fox clan, should embody a red flag. Sigh it doesn't matter as long as Naru-chan is happy nothing else matters.

'I miss Itachi'... wait what? Were did that thought come from. Let's not think about that. I decided to do a deep meditation.
Everything was calm, my vision was black as I closed my eyes. Not long I had opened my eyes. Looking up I saw a large cage. 'What the?' I moved closer to the cage and saw a white fur ball through the bars. "Hello?" I said or asked wondering if the fur ball could understand me.
"What are you doing here?"
"Okay so you can talk."
"What are you?"
"I am the a fox spirit. You can call me Kumiho."
"Well then Kumiho, what are you doing here as I believe this is my mind."
"As you know Kitsune my twin brother is trapped in your brother's body as I am in yours."
"Yes I know of him. I never knew he had a twin."
"Just like the whole world doesn't know that you are Narutos twin."
"Only a handful of humans these days knows of my existence."
"Why are you inside of me and your twin inside my brother?"
"You and your brother are spirit walkers. You are connected to all spiritual beings as they are connected to you. Your family's origin is in Whirlpool Village. Where the spiritual energy is at its highest."
"If we are supposedly from this village why do we live in the Fire Village?"
"50 years back someone had corrupted some spirits. They started turning against their own. Spirits started attacking humans and humans started attacking the spirits. Not long after another Village attacked the Whirlpool Village. To protect the legacy your mother was moved to another village where she was able to hide. "

"Wait hold up so your saying that my mother had two spirits trapped inside of her?"

"Yes, child after her brother was killed we both resided within her."

"Do you know who corrupted the spirits?"

"Unfortunately I do not. You have to watch out for yourself as well as your brother. They will be back to claim one of you. No leave you have much to do."

With that I was forces outside. Sweat dripping down my forehead.

Looking up I stared at the trees. The wind has changed direction. Something isn't right. I closed my eyes and started using a sensory jutsu. I could see everything. I saw Naruto and the others training looking exhausted.

I felt on a malicious entity staring at Naru-chan. It was a corrupted spirit. Snapping my eyes open I took of into the direction of Naru-chan and the others.

Leaping from one tree to another trying to get there as fast as possible.

Naruto's Prov~

We were train as Sakurai had informed us. It was terrible. My body ached all over. I was beginning to second guess this training.

A ferocious growl is what stopped all of us. Kakashi sensei stood in front of all of us. Not leaving, he was on high alert and so was the rest of us.

At the edge of the clearing we saw humongous beast with read eyes. It was completely black. It release a deafening howl and launched forward towards as.

"Scatter!" Shouted Kakashi. As Kakashi shouted it was as if a restraining jutsu has released all of us and we all leaped back and saw Kakashi get slashed. Blood came gushing out of his abdomen, before a poof was heard and a split look remain where he was at. Substitution jutsu. I thought to myself.

"​Sensei what is that thing?" Shout Sakurai. Kakashi remained silent as he watched the beast trudging towards him. lifting up forehead protector revealing his concealed eye. staring down the beast. Watching it. The beast let out a screech and Kakashi jumped out of the way. We all saw the trees and grass get ripped away by a simple yell. Kakashi took this opportunity to strike back. He sent chakra to his fist and striked the beast on its left side. Everyone watched in anticipation wondering what would happen. The beast absorbed the punch and the black skin stretched out and wrapped around Kakashi's hand bring Kakashi into it. I it looked like it wanted to absorbed Kakashi.

"​Kakashi Sensei!" we all yelled. The beast headshot to my direction and was slowly truding towards me. I created several shadow clones. The all know the plan and went to tell the rest.

N​o one's Pro~

N​aruto stepped out of the clearing staring down the beast. He created several shadow clones. "Now guys lets do this." The shadow clones all ran to the beast. The clones wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack but was able to throw something at the beast. The beast lifted its hand up to shield itself from the attack. As the objects hit the monster it was encased in a ball of smoke. The other Narutos threw sticky bombs at its feet holding him in place.

S​akurai walked out of the clearing see that this was her que she took off her weights and pushed her hands into the ground using all her power she lifted a boulder size earth from the ground and threw it into the right side of the beast. the impact was great enough to push Kakashi out from the beasts hold.

S​asuke was the next to step out of the clearing knowing that it was his turn to take action he started forming the fireball Jutsu and shot it at the beast. Kakashi also performed the same jutsu hoping that the beast would fry to a crisp. It had seemed as if everything was going according to plan. They all had satisfied smiles on their faces as the saw the results of their team work. However it all fell short when the beast released shock wave.

Everyone taken aback that Narutos plan did not work. Slowly one by one they all were falling to their knees. Not from an attack from the beast, but from the hellish training they all went through before this beast arrived. Their chakra levels was low, their bodies ached all over. The couldn't move. They were stuck and fear etched into them, was this how it would end, they all thought to themselves.

I​n a last ditch effort Naruto screamed, "NATSU HELP!"