Part 10

XXX-time-skip-a-week-later-XXX

"Is everybody at there positions?" "Pink pixie here I'm at position A." "Emo boy at position B." There was laughing in the distance. "Sunshine at position C." Some giggling was hear over the wakie takie. "Good everybody get ready go." You could hear all of them create a battle cry when they dived for Tora the cat. Naruto was the one who got him. "Is it the target?" "Yes pink ribbon on right ear is present."
They started walking to the Hokaga 's office and gave the cat to its owner. Natsu looked down at the cat with pity as it's owner was squeezing the life out of it.

Natsu prov

When the lady left the Hokaga started speaking again. He said, "Very good. Now you will be taking out the weeds in-"
"No, no more I want a real mission."
"Naruto show some respect to the Hokaga." Said Iruka with a big he'd jutsu. I was wondering when Naruto was going to break. Iruka sensei went to talking about the different ranks but Naruto already knew all that so he started talking about different types of ramen.
"Are you listening????!!!!!!" Iruka shouted. The hokaga said,"Enough I have thought over this and have decided that you will be allowed to have a higher rank mission. The mission is ranked C and it is to safely escort an individual." Naru-chan started cheering hearing that they get to have a C ranked mission. I snuggled into Itachi's neck because while Naru-chan was catching the cat I was bored and thought why not. It was the safest place to be. He didn't seem to mind though.
The doors open and in walked a old man the reeked of liquor.
"This it Tazuna."
"What???!!! These bunch of kids are going to escort Mr to the land of wave? And what's with that short twerp with the stupid face."
Naru-chan busted out laughing at what the old fart said. I growled and got into a crouch to attack the old man. Naru-chan realize that the old fart was talking about him and was about to attack him just like me. As we were about to pounce Kakashi sensei grabbed Naru-chan and Itachi grabbed me. He looked at me with one raised eye brow. I continued to growl. I looked up at Itachi and licked his face.

No one's prov

It was completely quiet when Naru licked Itachi's face. He cringed and dropped Natsu. She scurried of to Naruto and stood on his shoulder. Everyone completely shocked even their jaws hit the floor. Naruto was the first on to break the silence, "Hahahaha Natsu just gave Itachi a kiss. Hahahaha I bet it's his first kiss hahahaha." When that comment came out Kakashi sensei and Sasuke was laughing on the floor. The hokaga was about to laugh as well until he saw Itachi's face and coughed it off. Sakurai was there saying, "I apologise for that's stupid fox's actions."
Itachi looked at all of them and then the fox again who was still on Naruto's shoulder. Natsu was completely confused at what was going on then she thought/said to Naruto,  "Naru-chan what are you talking about Itachi us popular to the female population. Anyway you lost your first kiss to Sasuke." Naruto stopped laughing and looked at Natsu. He was trying to hard to forget that incedient.

Naruto's prov

Flashback☆
These stupid girls always screaming for Sasuke's attention. I feel so sorry for him he has to go through this everyday. I'm currently in a naughty mood so why don't we cause him some more hell. I stood on the table and glared at Sasuke. He glared back. As I was about to tell the girls that Sasuke was looking for a future wife and the one that pledges their loves to him will be his but then the idiot who sat in front stood up and bumped me into this Duck butt. After that I heard Natsu laughing at me because she knew that, that was my first kiss. I had to wash out my mouth with soap for three days.

No one's prov

You could see Naruto was shaking and it wasn't because he was laughing. He was shacking with anger. Natsu noticed this and took of out of the old man's office. Then Kakashi sensei sighed after his laughter and said, "Meet at the main gates in Three hours." And with that his poofed away.
Everyone left to their houses to pack.

Naruto prov

Natsu was curled and the bed when I got home. I didn't say anything to her and heard her whine in her fox form. I looked at her and saw she pulled out the puppy eyes out and said, "Naru-chan why are you angry at me?"
"You know what you did."
"I'm sorry." She started to whine and I could see tears in her eyes. I looked away so that I wouldn't cave but I looked back and saw a tear roll down her fury cheek. I sighed in defeat and sat on the bed and rubbed her head. "It's okay Natsu it wasn't your fault 'that' happened." I sighed again and started packing when I was done I started walking to the main gate with Natsu the hood of my jacket.

When I got to the main gate I sat under a tree and waited for everyone else. 'Hey Naru-chan do you think I'm going to stay like this?'
"We'll see." I thought about the day Natsu became somewhat visible. Many thoughts ran through my mind and thought if I can se her can I sense her. I used my chakra and she was there she does have a chakra presence. It was a good thing Natsu asked me to make a clone. Natsu started staying in fox form so that no one notices her. She even started to learn how to fight in fox form. She was quite good. I'm starting to struggle to fight her off.
Now that I think about it Natsu was always the stronger one between us and the most protective. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw everyone was there. I put a grin on my face and said, "Let's head out." With that we started our first C ranked mission