Part 5

Naruto prov

Beep beep beep I groaned when I heard that annoying alarm go off. I turned over iny bed to get a bettel look at the clock it was quarter to six I blinked again trying to remember what happen.........NATSU!!!!!! What Naru I was spying on a few villagers. What do you need eighty Naru-chan? Natsu what time do we have to be at the survival teaining ? I don't know I was setting up that prank didn't you listen!? No I was looking for you. Well stop dilly dallying get ready!!!!!!!! I sighed and went onto the bathroom to get done but before I could enter Naru please make a shadow clone so that I could make you breakfast. Didn't sensei say we should skip. Naru how dence can you be think about training, the importance of food and a ninja's body. Okay *poof* here you go. So you learned how to do the shadow clone jutsu with out hands impressive brother impressive indeed. I blushed because compliments are not in her vocabulary.

I sighed and went into the bathroom. After I was done I smelled bacon and eggs. So did you buy that or steal it. Come on Naru people hate and distaste you for something that is not your fault. I think you deserve to have something nice once in awhile. I know you are only looking put for me but still people work to put that in the shops. You lucky I know how you think and left some money there not the exact amount just an amount. Natsu we talked about this- yea yea yea I know but aren't you going top be late for training. I past forgot I quickly ate and ran out of the apartment ams to training ground 7.

I ran over the bridge and saw Sakuria 'trying' to flirt with Sasuke and Itachi. They looked like they were going to die or kill her at any moment. "Sorry I'm late I forgot what time we had to meet here." I got hit on the head by Sakuria she also shouted, "Naruto you baka do you know what the time is it?" I started rubbing the bump that was forming on my head and said nothing looking at her with a questionable look. "Its fifteem minutes past six. You had to be here at five in the morning to start the training."
" but it looks like you guys are doing nothing and sensei is going to be late so no harm done." I said nonchalantly. Sakurie started turning red and was going to try and hit me again but clump of watery mud came falling from the sky and landed on her head. Wow pink and brown does not got together. That's what you get for hitting my brother bimbo. Sakurie screamed and jumped into the stream under the bridge that I walked over. She's lucky it didn't rain these past few days. I sighed and got rope out of my backpack and throw it one end down to her to catch it so that I can pull her up. When she got out she gave me the stink eye and walk run to Itachi and Sasuke to complain. I sighed and put my rope in my backpack again. I walked to one of the trees and sat under it with my legs crossed. I put my backpack on the side and leaned back on the tree to look at the shy. I could feel three pairs of eyes staring at me but ignored it. I took a deep breath in and closedy eyes. I was still pretty tired from the training last night. After a minute or two I was out like a light.

Itachi prov

That was strange how did that happen. Most certainly didn't look like a genjutsu. It was real mud. I was removed frpm y thoughts when Naruto started digging in his bag for something. He took out rope. His a nice kid helping someone who had done him wrong. I remember one day I was going to pick up Sasuke from the park and saw Naruto get thrown with rocks. Strange thing was that he didn't cry not once. One of the kids that throw the rocks was Sakurie. So its kind of strange to help someone that has done him wrong. I just sighed and went over to the tree and slept. I wonder if he slept last night.