Part 12

No one's prov

No one said anything until. Natsu had decided to sit on Itachi's shoulder again. "What are you talking about sensei? We are ninja for a reason. We need to have challange's so that we are able to grow and improve in our training. We also need to understand that a mission will never go the way we want it to go. There will always be obsticals is what ever we do. The metaphor 'taking the bull by its horns' comes to mind. We wanted this mission and we will complete it." Naruto said determined. "And anyway I'm planning on becoming Hokaga, I need to learn about a lot of things outside and inside the village. And show this old geezer I am strong." Everyone looked at Naruto with shocked expression. Who would have thought that Naruto would seem so.....so......mature. "Fine then we will take a vote who wants to continue the mission raise your hands."
Naruto was the first one to put up his hand, Sasuke was the next one who agreed to what Naruto said and Sakurai was the last one to put up her hand she was starting to understand  that she needs to learn to become a better konoichi. Unfortunately the bridge builder hadn't put his hand up he felt guilty for putting the genin team in danger, Itachi was thinking of his brothers safety and didn't put up his hand and Kakashi sensei doesn't want to see his genin team get hurt during the mission and didn't put up his hand. The two groups were opposite each other and looked at Natsu to give her decided vote. Natsu sat inbetween the two groups. She was debating on what to do. She got up and walked to Naruto's group because she knew the group needed to grow and learn to survive in the shinobe world. And what other way then to throw them in the deep end.

"Well then it's been decided." Naruto said. Kakashi sighed and said, "Alright so Natsu made the decision, Itachi I want you to go to the Hokaga and report what is happening." Itachi looked like he wanted to decline but didn't. Itachi nodded and took off taking a last look at team 7 and the little fox. Somewhat expecting Natsu to go along with him but she didn't.

He sighed and leaped away. Team 7 looked backed at the bridge builder and Naruto said, "lead the way old man."

As they were walking on the road Natsu was sitting on Naruto's head. After they were attack Natsu refused to stay away from him.  

They all got to the part of the journey where they had to ride in a boat. Everybody got into the boat and took their seats. Sakurai, Tanzon and Sasuke sat next to each other while Naruto and Kakashi opposite them. Natsu stayed on top of Naruto's head. Decided to jump down and sit on his lap curling up in a ball and decided to take a power nap.

As they were moving across the water Naruto noticed that there was an motor on the boat. He looked over to the boatman and asked, "Why aren't we using the motor?"

"Naruto baka don't there has to be an important reason why we aren't using the motor."

"I understand that Sakurai but I just wanted to know the reason."

"Keep quiet. We can't use the motor because they mustn't find us." Everyone looked at one another.

"Do you mean Gato?"

"Yes child no shush." said the boatman to Sasuke. Sasuke 'hn-ed' at the boatman not appreciating the boatman's tone.

When they got to the shore everyone climbed out  of the boat. The boatman started his motor and sped off.

Everyone was on edge form that moment on. Naruto the most. He didnt want to go throw what happened earlier with the Demon Brothers. He shock Natsu a bit and placed her on his shoulder.

Naruto held his kunai in a strong grip so that he could be read for anything. If anything were to happen. It wasn't long until they heard rustling in one of the bushes. Naruto acting first his fear getting the best of him. He throw his kunai in the bush. He went over to look at it but it was just a white defenceless rabbit.

But this defenceless rabbit caught the interest of Kakashi and Natsu. They both knew that, that white rabbit isn't surpose to be there.  Brown rabbits yes. It wasn't winter and it's a house hold rabbiat. Natsu thought to herself, "hmm things are going to get interesting."

With that Natsu's ears picked up a sound and so did Kakashi the both heald, "Get down!"

Kakshi pushed down the bridge builder and Sakurai where as Natsu head butted Naruto from behind so that he was on the floor. Sasuke kneed down. As they all ducked there was a sound in the stillness. A swoosh was heard followed by a thud. Everyone looked at the direction of the sound and noticed that there was a large sword inbedded in the side of the tree.

A guy wearing a weird outfit. Stood on the sword it seemed like he was wearing leg warmers that were white and had brown patches on it. He also had on his arms. His mouth was also bandaged up.  He was shirtless and wore vertically blue stripped pants.

"Zabuza Momochi assassin of the Village hidden in the Mist," said Kakahi